Gold watcher x child female reader

Request by SelenaCooper8
[3rd POV]
Little Y/n ran fell through a portal looking around the now strange world to her. She walked along the garden, admiring the beautiful flowers until she came upon Harry's statue. She stared at it for a while then went on her marry way. Harry turned towards the child with a confused and concerned hum as she struggled to but finally did open the gate.

Little Y/n didn't know why she was there, one moment she was with Bierce, the next moment she was in another portal that she was promised candy for in she found all the sparkly purple things for the much taller woman. Harry quickly rushed off his stand and into the maze to inform the watchers in there about the little girl. He didn't want to tell Richard since he was sure he wouldn't let the child stay and whatever he says goes since he was in charge of them all.

Harry got Andrew's, Liam's, and Benjamin's help to track down the child, lock the gate, then sneak her into the mansion to Harry's room where she's be safe from the others that didn't know about her yet. They were able to get away with her being there for two days but, Jasper came around everyone's rooms and caught Harry with the child even though he tried to hide her before she was seen. They all looked at each other as Y/n waved and Jasper took off running with Harry following him.

Jasper ran to Richard's office and knocked on the door as Fergus opened it and let him in. "HARRY HAS A SMOL MORTAL KIDDO WITH HIM!" Harry then ran in the room and stated trying to explain himself and he was quickly shut up. "Why do you carry the child with you? You know the rules about having mortals here. I shall go take care of her now." Richard glared and went to walk out the room until he was stopped by Harry. "Please she's just a small girl, maybe she could be just like us and we can take care of her?! I'll make her my responsibility mainly as long as she'll be able to stay!" He bowed slightly and waited for Richard's response.

"She can stay but she must actually become one of us okay? So her soul will need to be transferred over to a new body." Harry sighed but went to his find Y/n to break the news to her. "Y/n? Are you in here?" Harry walked in the room to see little Y/n on the bed, "I'm here Harry! What's wrong?" Y/n sat up and looked up to him with a smile as he walked over and sat on the bed with her. "Do you want to stay here forever?" The little girl had sparkles in her eyes and nodded happily, jumping up in excitement. "Well, if you want to stay here then you'll have to become one of us, I promise it doesn't hurt at all but it'll be a bit before you get used to your new body." Harry spoke up and looked at Y/n to see if she changed her mind but never did.

After the transformation, Harry and Y/n stood on a balcony together watching the sunset before he had to go stand on his post for the night. "Thank you for letting me stay here..papa.." Y/n yawned and rested her bed on Harry's shoulder. The golden statue smiled brighter than his permanent evil smile and relaxed with Y/n until word rang out in the manner.

"THE WITCH GOT A NEW ERRAND BOY!"
———————————————————————————
DONE! I'm so sorry these are taking so long but I'm trying to get them out as fast as I can