Mama bear x child reader

Requested by L3w15_EM (Ps. This might be short bc I want it to kinda be a small scenario so I will do a part 2 if needed..) M/n- middle name

[3rd POV]
Mama bear was making a snack for all her children. As she walked to the oldest child's room, she could hear the child talking to themselves about school, specifically about a boy/girl/person in they're class at the moment.
"They're cute but they'll never like me back! I'm nothing compared to the people they hang out with!" Y/n complained while flopping on the bed with a small wine. "Y/n. M/n. Bear. I don't want to hear any words come out of your mouth like that again. I'm sure whoever you like will love to be with you! You're one of the best people in that class and if they can't see that then they're missing out." Mana sat on the bed with her 8 year old daughter and held her as she spoke.
She knew anyone else that heard her would think she was overreacting since her child was so young with a crush but she didn't care. "You really think so mama?" The child's eyes sparkled when looking at their mother as she nodded. "I know so hun. Now how about you come with me downstairs and help mama set the table?" Mama Bear and her oldest child want downstairs and did indeed set the table. All they needed to do was wait for Malak or bring the man that got to be their next victim.

"I'm sure my babies would love to have Mr. Doug Houser to play with!"
———————————————————————————

The end! I hoped I spelled his name right-