Lucky x bullied reader

Requested by EarthChild0717
B/n- Bullies name

[3rd POV]
Y/n and  Lucky were great friends while they were alive, they did everything together and weren't ever separated except for this day. B/n was friends with Y/n yet, she did nothing but give her backhand compliments, ignored her. The only reason she was around was to get close to Lucky, she felt that Y/n was in the way so she sent her crew to beat her up so she could finish the job and get rid of her once and for all.

The only problem was they were never separated and they had all the same classes together, even up until their graduation. They all stayed together and Lucky started working at an Amusement park, Y/n visited everyday as well as B/n. She always made a way for her to be alone with Lucky by sending Y/n away to do something for her. And now, she was just waiting for the right moment to strike.

"Y/n! Could you go get us some food?! We're kinda hungry.." "I could go get the food instead, I mean I do work here so it'll be better if-" Lucky was cut off by B/n as she rushed over to him and grabbed his arm. "NO!- I-I mean.. no, it's okay..Y/n can go get the food right?" "I mean yeah I can go get the food, I'll be right back!" Lucky gave Y/n a look that told her he wanted what he normally got to eat, she nodded and left to get the food.

Time skip

[y/n's POV]
One moment I was walking back to get to Lucky and B/n with our food, the next moment, I'm running and fighting back for my life. On a roof with a bloody nose isn't a fun thing. Everything was blurry but I was able to see someone in the distance, walking towards me. "W-who's there..?" I tried to get up, coughing up a bit of blood as well. "Well well well, looky here. I can finally get you out of my way with Lucky, I see the way you look at him but he won't like you since he'll be mine."

[3rd POV]
B/n picked Y/n up and and walked over to the edge of the roof, pushing her closer off the edge as Y/n cling to the rails so she wouldn't fall. "B/n! Pull me up please! This isn't funny anymore.." "Oh, I'm sorry, I wish it were a joke but u need you out my way." Y/n got pushed off the rail but was able to catch herself up before falling, holding on for dear life as people started crowding the building like they were watching an action movie.

B/n waved down as she stepped on Y/n's hand until she head a loud crack of bones in her hand. Y/n let go and screamed as she fell, people recording and wondering how to help her as she was so close to hitting the ground. Closing her eyes, as she was now accepting her fate, she fully relaxed her body and expected a rocky landing but that didn't happen.

Lucky had Y/n laying in his arms with a worried look on his face. "Are you okay?! What happened? Who pushed you off, I'll kill 'em!" "N-no it's okay..can we just leave please? I'll tell you later.." The two started to walk away while B/n ran down the stairs happily to try and find Lucky. "Oh it's so sad that she di- wait. Where's her body, the blood, or anything?! She has to be dead!" "I would love to know why you're looking her very much alive body." "I umm..she's supposed to be dead! Once that happens then you'll be with me instead of her!"

Lucky didn't take this well but hid it with a smile, putting Y/n down and walking to B/n. "You know, if you wanted my attention you could've just asked, but you didn't. You tried to kill someone I care about, so leave us be or you'll get to be close and personal to Penny the chicken." He smirked and walked away with Y/n in his arms once again, happy that his  Y/n is safe with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the longest one shot I've made- I think I went to far into detail but I hope you like it