Alice x child reader

Requested by Number1SadGurl4Life

[3rd POV]
Flashback
Alice just barely made it out alive with her new born son. She would've left her son with Bierce but she didn't trust her at all, almost wanting to just give up and give herself up to Malak in one of these strange worlds. Once she stepped through the exit of the clown portal, she immediately headed to the corner where she could rest and take care of her son for the night. Bierce was so obsessed with getting those shards, she barely attempted to help Alice with anything concerning the child.

Alice started talking to Malak at night when Bierce was asleep and asked if he had a place she could be welcomed on his side and he came up with a plan to help her get out of her situation. Once morning came, Bierce waited for Alice to wake up so they could get more of the shards, not knowing the mother had different plans. She entered the portal to the Reaper nurses and made her way to the desk. She started collecting shards before getting caught on purpose.

She let her mind be taken by Malak and was soon made a nurse right before Bierce's eyes, this is when she started her new life.
End of  Flashback

[3rd POV]
The Nurses don't like men but once Alice told that her child was a boy, they were more than happy to teach him how to be better than all the men they've dealt with. Once Y/n turned one, Alice and Harley, one of the head nurses, got together and started raising Y/n together. They've been together ever since and Y/n is now five, about to be six.

"Attention all Nurses, we have an unruly patient on the loose! Make sure he's caught and don't let him escape under any circumstances!" Alice left her son in his room and went to help catch the new patient they had, who just so happened to be Doug Houser. He ran and collected multiple shards as many nurses were on his tail. He was able to take a turn to a room to get a break and not be seen by any nurses.

"Where is that pig!" Harley growled and skated around with Alice and two other nurses, still looking for the man in their huge hospital. "Harls calm down, we'll find him, take him to Makak, then we can take Y/n to his play date with Agatha.."  "yeah your right, let's just go find this man so we ca-" Harley was interrupted as a nurse came skating up to them and told them news that got all the nurses in hunting mode while Alice made the quick announcement.

"ATTENTION ALL NURSES, THE PATIENT HAS MY CHILD, HE SHALL NOT LEAVE HERE WITH MY SON!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end! I apologize if it's kinda long- i wanted to give a bit if a story about how Alice ended up with a child in the first place.
I will possibly make a part to if y'all want!
(Make sure to vote and comment)