Alice x Male reader

Requested by @Citizen_Soldier16

[y/n's POV]
I made it out of the carnival- I-I did it..I actually made it out of the carnival, but now I have to go deal with nurses. They shouldn't be that bad should they? Let's hope not. I don't think I can take anymore of this, all I want is to bring my daughter back..

"Yep, he just walked in, we'll be sure to take nice care of him for you. Alright, bye bye!" I just walked up here and they're already trying to kill me. At this point I would let them but Bierce wouldn't like that so I gotta keep collecting the shards.

I hid in a room thinking I was safe and I could hear some of the nurses outside looking for me. "Come on out pig! We just want to treat you of your virus." That was probably Ms. Harley. She's the one that I talked to at the front desk. Walking to the bed in the room, I decided to try and take a short nap nice I would be woken up. "You know, you should be more aware of your surroundings sweetheart." A nurse, shorter than the others appeared out of nowhere and stood at the foot of the bed.

I sat up and stayed against the bed in fear. "If you're going to hurt me...make it quick. I knew I wouldn't make it out of this place in the first place." "Oh no you have it all wrong..I'm going to take care of you. See, I've taken an interest in you and I want to help you but I can't help you escape." The woman smiled under the mask on her head. "The name is Alice, nice to meet you Y/n." "I would ask how you know my name but I'm assuming word travels fast, anyway I'm gonna take a nap and talk to you more when I wake up..goodnight and if the other nurses find me, just let them do their job. I'll find you again after I start serving Malak." After that I went to sleep.

[Alice's POV]
'He's so adorable..' I went out the room and went to go have a conversation with the other nurses but they were right outside the door. "Ah!- Don't scare me like that! Why are you guys outside of my room?" "We're looking for the man. Neela had a great idea that you might have him or know where he is since you fall for them very easily." Nadya explains, crossing her arms and looking at her twin. "Well maybe I do but can we please keep this one? He's not super bad and we can teach him our ways! According to Malak and Bierce, he used to be a doctor!"

Harley walked over to the door before opening it. "Alright, we'll keep him but we're going to kill him so he can have a better relationship with the others." And she made it completely painless as always...for us anyway.

[3rd POV]

Y/n and Alice are now in a happy relationship, helping the other nurses hunt down and "cure" Bierce's new mortals that do her dirty work. Y/n found the light to shine in his dull life as he knew he couldn't make it through anymore of these dimensions he was being sent to, yet he got something great out of it.

A new wife and kids to keep him going, even in death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I DID IT I finished a chapter!  I still have two to work on before I'll accept more request though. Sorry it's so late!