✩ ᴄʜƦꞮsᴛᴍᴀs sᴘᴇᴄꞮᴀʟ ✩

SORRY FOR THE UNNECESSARILY LONG A/N

A/n: Hellllllloooooo, I'm currently busy with school but as I'm writing this last chapter the fic has reached 9k. I expected wayyy less people to read this. So in honor of that, I'm doing this last chapter :P (I was unsure if I would make another chapter beforehand). Thank you for all the reads even though my writing isn't great at all!!! (Also we're sticking in third person this whole chapter because the perspective switches in previous ones make me cringe when I read them over.)

(h/d) = hot drink

  "Hey you," you said as you walked up behind the tall brunette who happened to be waiting in the park for you to arrive.

  As soon as he heard your voice he turned around and gave you a warm smile. Two days ago it started snowing in preparation for the winter season, so you both were dressed in cozy clothing.

Ever since you guys confessed to each other you hung out together day in and day out, even your sister was starting to get sick of the "lovey-dovey crap" as she called it. The relationship wasn't exactly official but you were both comfortable with whatever it was you had going on. And eventually, Iwaizumi came to terms with the fact that you weren't into him. He even started dating this other girl from Shiratorizawa which Oikawa couldn't fathom.

"Don't 'hey' me I didn't forget about what you did last night you leech," he spoke softly but with a menacing tone as he pulled you in for a hug.

"I have no idea you're talking about," you lied, suppressing the urge to giggle as you reminisced the events of the previous night.

Oikawa happened to be referring to a video you took of him sobbing to a comedy that Hanamaki recommended with the caption, "Why the hell is he crying this is supposed to be funny LMAOO sxgtsshdy"

You found the situation cute but the urge to laugh about it was stronger.

"Iwaizumi won't shut up about that video and it's all your fault," he complained squeezing you slightly in the hug.

"Anyway...we're not here to talk about your embarrassment, we're here because this will be the first time in weeks that we'll be completely and utterly unbothered," you changed the subject swiftly and cheerfully as you escaped the hug and looped your arm with his.

  Whenever you planned to hang out with each other it always ended with the two of you babysitting (S/n) or Takeru. And as much as you loved them both you refused to call watching family channels all day a date.

  "You are completely right, but before we do anything we need to make sure we don't turn into human popsicles today," he agreed as he grabbed your hand and started leading you towards a café nearby.

  Inside the café was small and warm, the scent of coffee lingered in the air and the place was all decorated for the winter season. Cute snowmen were placed in the center of each table and Christmas lights strung from the ceiling. There was even a little tree in the corner with ornaments that the customers seemed to have made.

  "In here smells amazing, I could do with a (h/d) right now," you said as you observed your surroundings.

  Oikawa however seemed a bit distracted, he was still holding your hand but he also happened to be looking at his phone in concern when you looked over at him.

  "Hey, what's wrong?" You asked as you tried to sneak a peek at what he was staring at.

  The attempt was unsuccessful due to Oikawa quickly shutting off his phone and shoving it into his pocket with excessive force. He ignored your question while dropping your hand and placing both of his hands on your shoulders to gently urge you towards the counter. You decided to take note of this odd behavior and ask him again later.