Discontinued

So, I unfortunetly will not be continuing the fanfic. I liked it while I was writing, I enjoyed it but at some point I was just forcing myself to keep going, I forced myself to do it even if I was discontent with my works.

Plus, I may have complicated things by adding too many characters, not adding proper structure and stabilize the plot. To worsen my problems, I made more fanfics. To me, it was a whole mess and I couldn't get myself to just do it anymore. Not only was I overworked but I was overwhelmed, I just wanted you to make you happy and enjoy this book. Sadly, I came to the point I couldn't force myself anymore and just gave up. It was my fault for overwhelming myself.

I would like to say I could come back and keep going, but I don't want anyone having false hope and lose their time with something that might not even happen. So, today, I officially discontinue this book and as well every other book I have.

However, if you wish to continue the story, you're totally welcome to do so. Only thing I ask is for credit and to tag me. Other than that, go ahead and continue.

Where was this story going?

Honestly, I don't remember.

But I think it was that a new country/tribe/group was formed after they all left. Other than hat, I don't know.

Signing out, for the last time... October 27, 2021

Sincerely,
A human being who needs sleep and goes by 'The Author'