3- Who?

UK's POV

"Still no word from them?" I asked, Germany was trying to contact them again. It had been almost two days since the radios went down.

"I'm sorry UK, but no. The radio's dead" Germany tried every station, but the signal was gone. "Last thing they said was about a deer with two faces" Germany added.

"Pardon me, but what?" I asked. "I thought that life was wiped out from there"

"I have no idea how life is down there, but... I guess we can go down" Germany smiled. "We can go back home again, and avoid the decisions we took last time" he turned around and looked at me.

"It'll be great to go back, but what if Earth is not ready yet?" I asked. "The best thing to do now, is hoping that they call back"

France then entered the room. "Oh, bonjour UK" she was holding a tablet and many documents, more like blueprints. "Ger, I found blueprints. Maybe you could figure out what is wrong" she left the blueprints.

"I'm not a mechanic! I'm just in charge of the paperwork and communication!"
"But you're our best hope to communicate again with them. We really need to go down there" I remarked. "If we don't do anything now, we might die at this instant"

Germany nodded and agreed to check the radio.

No one's POV

Every country was now in the meeting room. They needed to take action, the oxygen level was going down at an accelerated pace.

One black eyed person went to the podium. "Welcome again everyone, I've reunited you to talk about something important" he stopped. The whole place was silent, everyone's eyes looking at him.

"You may have noticed the absence of Russia and United States" he said. There were murmurs that agreed to him. One country raised his arm.
"Yes Philippines. What's your question?" The black-eyed man hd his attention on the country.

"Sir,Are we going back down?" Philippines asked him. "Yes, we are" UN replied to the question.

Other country raised their hand. "Yes Japan. What's your question?"
"If we go back. Will it be safe? Is America-san safe?"

UN was silent for a minute, lost in thought. "America is safe. And hopefully Earth doesn't have high radioactivity" UN replied the country's question.

Question after question. Answer after answer, UN finally was able to explain their next step.

"There's a decreasing amount of oxygen now. And as soon as we get the confirmation from Earth, we will get going" UN announced. Everyone went silent again.
"Prepare your things, we are going back in a few days. You're dismissed"

----+---+---+---+---+---∆---+---+---+---+---+----

Russia's POV

I got closer to the door that leaded outside, it was open. There was a curtain, more like bedsheet, placed at the top of the door frame.

I could see a figure outside, there was a campfire too.
Whoever it was, they brought America and me here.

My eyes got used to the darkness and I was able to see a little bit better. I could see the back of the head of the person.

"What do we do? Do we attack them?" America whispered. "Нет, they could have backup"

I looked back, and they didn't move at all. "They could kill us" America said as he grabbed a knife.

I didn't have any weapon, so I just grabbed a piece of wood that was nearby.

"On my signal, we go" America whispered, I nodded.