8- Past event

Germany's POV

I regret not accepting to go back to Earth. The guys were having fun, they were always talking about what they did.

"I have totally no idea of what I'm supposed to do..." A voice was barely heard. It came from everywhere, but at the same time from nowhere.

I took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes. "I'm just tired, I'm hearing things" I mumble.

I stood up and went to my bed. "I should take a small nap" I cover myself with the blanket.

"It's okay Germs. Don't worry, I have plenty of time to get it done" a female voice said, it was a disembodied voice.

I sat down and turned on the lights. "Hello? Who's there?" I ask and there's no response. It was completely empty.

I lay down again, but I hear something crumble under my pillow.

It's an old post-it note. The handwriting was a little blurry and smudged. "You're my friend. Don't forget that. :D" the smiley face was smudged. This handwriting doesn't belong to anyone I know.

Suddenly, a small memory came to my mind. Everything around me was a mess, pieces of glass were on the floor, the walls were a little burnt. "I'm sorry it had to be this way, Germany. But I don't have another choice" I turn my face and see a blurry figure it was impossible to recognize who it was.

Gunshots could be heard in the background. 'a war? What's happening?' I ask myself.
"You became my enemy since that day, but I'm no murderer. I will let you live, and you'll go with your team. Remember this... I-" the memory abruptly stops there.

I sigh and find a comfortable position to sleep. Questions flooded my mind as I closed my eyes. Soon, enough, I fell asleep.

----+---+---+---+---+---∆---+---+---+---+---+----

C/n's POV

I woke up, and sat down. I felt a burning feeling in both of my hands. I took off my gloves and looked at my hands.
The skin of the palms of my hands was black, a purplish black hue. It seemed to be spreading further from my wrist, the infection looked like cracks. My fingers were normal, they were c/c. (Country's color)

I got off my bed and took a piece of the floor. There was an old box.

I opened it, expecting to see a jar with a lime liquid. But the jar was empty, as well as the backup one. I sighed and put everything back to normal.

Everyone was still asleep. I took a deep breath and...

"WAKE UP EVERYONE. IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO BE USEFUL, LAZY ASSHOLES" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

America fell from my bed, he claimed my bed as his. North was in another bed I had, he just groaned and turned around.

No one's POV

"What the fuck C/n?!" America yells and looks at her.

"We're going hunting. And then going to Snow's place, because I have other stuff to do" C/n says picking up a had and placing it on her head.

"We'll be going to the borders of my territory, whether you like it or-" Russia cuts off C/n by throwing a pillow at her.

Russia cussed under his breath and turned around. He was in a couch, curled up, trying not to fall.

"Ame!? C/n?! What's happening?! I heard C/n shouting." Canada went upstairs and behind him was Aussie.

"We're going hunting, you guys are useless. You need to gather food" the clan grabs a backpack and places bandages, knives and metal bottles filled with water.