2K Special!

OH MY LORD. THIS BOOK HAS 2K VIEWS! Now it has 3K!
I don't know why you read this piece of trash :')
Also, I wanted to say that I do read your comments. I want to reply but I end up overthinking, and that leads to me not replying.

Okay, this is a fragment of what could happen in the future (after everything  goes back to "normal". Just with a few side effects from the radiation. Which doesn't matter at all.)

Also, this might contain (separately and in this order):
•Russia × Reader
•America × Reader
• Philippines × Reader

Why did this contain it? BECAUSE YES.

[N/n= Nickname]
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Undefined date: ××/××/××××
Somewhere in the future.

Your POV

Life became difficult, it wasn't easy at all. I just wanted to go back to the times when I was a clan, when I left my house and explored the whole world on my own.

Now I had to stay at my house doing paperwork, Germany was helping me since I was still adapting to the whole new concept of being a country.

I was always confused because they'll normally speak on their own languages, and I didn't understand anything. Some countries would teach me their languages, Philippines, Russia, Japan and South are a few to name. I still didn't understand a single word.

Now I was walking through the park. It was winter, so everything was covered with a coat of white snow. I made my way to America's house,

When I got there, he let me inside. More countries were inside.
I smiled awkwardly, I know I had seen them, but it's difficult to get used. 

"N/n! It's great to see you again!" Japan attacked me with a hug. Physical contact was something I still disliked. "We literally saw each other yesterday" I said awkwardly.

"Japan, she's uncomfortable, let her go" America spoke causing Japan to let me go. I sighed in relief and smiled at America. He smiled back.

Everyone else greeted me, it had been such a great time since I met them. Even if it feels like a Deja Vu, like something was missing, I was happy.

Everyone was talking to each other, I felt left out, a nobody. So I went to the kitchen to grab food, while doing so I tripped with my own feet and fell.

America catched me. "I think you just... Fell for me" he smiled at me and waggled his eyebrows.

"Put. me. down" I demanded. He then let go off me and I hit the floor. "Ame, you idiot" I mumbled trying to hold the pain, I had hit my head and it hurt like hell.

"You said to put you down, and I did it" he smirked. I stood up and punched him softly. "Yeah, but not in that way" I stated.
He just chuckled.

I left him and went to grab f/f. I encountered Russia in my way, we talked about some stuff. I sat in the table and he was next to me.

I had a question, just because curiosity got the best of me. "On a scale of one to ten, how bad of an idea would it be if we got married?" After I asked that, I took a spoonful of f/f  to my mouth. (Don't mind this unless it's pizza or something like that)

Russia looked at me and tilted his head. After realization hit him hard, he maintained eye contact with me and then his smile was a mile wide.
While waiting for his response I drank f/d.

"off the charts... LET'S DO IT!" He shouted excited, everyone went silent. I could feel their eyes pointing our way.
After he shouted, I immediately spit my drink out of surprise. Russia still had his smile on.