16. Run Away & Get Caugh (M+)

*Daniel pov*
11.30 am go to my Room 206 and just rest first, i feel tired because this week not rest well.

*Zoey pov*
11.15 the staff the one i ask help buy diapers come and tell me that someone looking for me.
She tell me the story and i know it was Daniel.I give her some money and thank you then she leave my room.
So i need to prepare and check out as soon as possible, ohh... why now i feel like wife run away from his husband. *giggle* I'll show him i can escape from him, i just want to give him experience how to feel ignore by someone you love. That's all...

11.45 am i go to receptionist , wearing scraft and sunglasses i hope nobody notice me. I settle the check out and pay cash, receptionist offer car from hotel but i said i had order taxi. I leave the hotel, stop buy some groceries and ask the driver drop me in the public area.
I know they will track the number of this taxi, so i need change other taxi here. Ahh....I'am to smart because too much watching action movie 😅
I have booked hotel bit far from here and in the quite place, so Daniel need more work again to found me.
Catch me if you dare hubby... *smirk*

Daniel pov*
Argghh... i sleep too long. I check my watch it's 2 pm now. I call jenifer to bring Meri to come here. I said i found my wife with excited voice.
I want to spend my time with my wife, so they can take care our baby.
I go shower, change clothes then go to lunch. After finish i go to receptionist and ask about my wife but make me shock when they said someone from Room 205 already check out 11.55 am.

Whattt???? Why nobody inform me.. where is you GM i want to talk with him. I bit shouting to her with anger.
Ohhh.... i'm sorry....

I feel so stupid now... she can escape when she just so closed with me.
Wifey ..did you really want to run away from me huh..?! *teary eyes*
I need to do something, i call someone and ask them to search my wife all around the area, i give them 2x24 hours. If cannot found i'll fired all of you, with full of anger.

The day after tomorrow 1 of my people info that he found my wife and son in the ice cream shop, he send picture and yes..is Zoey and Mylo. I ask him to watch and follow her everywhere until i arrived there.Hufhh .... Finally...

After an hour i found her hotel and booked 1 room there for Jenifer and Meri for stay. It's 8 pm i knock her door, but she didn't open yet, maybe she still shower. I knock again... and finally the door open.

Mylo is sleep, so i just go shower, while shower someone knock the door. I'm worry will disturb my baby sleep... so i just use bathrobe and open the door.

Daniel...???!! What are you doing here?
*shock*

What do you thing why i'm here ??? Ofcourse to meet my wife and my son.

I go inside and push her to the wall and kiss her lips forcely. I keep kissing her even she tried to push me, i don't care even she mad or hate me, i just miss her so much and this feeling make me lost control and full or anger.

I keep kissing her move to her neck and leave some mark and make her moan, i take off her bathrobe and suck her niple and other hand squeez her boobs. She moaning mess and try to pull my head up, but i kiss her lips again and again.

Emmhhh...ahh...Daniel Mylo is sleep..
*talk while he keep kissing me* Ahhh....ahhh....ahhh..... Daniel....

So lower your moan wifey...i suck her neck and massage her boobs.
Emmmmhhh....ahhhh....I miss you...
i kiss her lips while my hand busy to pull down my pants and make my dick ready for her.
We still stand up infront te door, i pull up 1 of her leg and put inside my dick on her. Emmhh....ahhh....so warm..
I start pumping slowly and getting harder, faster and wilder until hit her gspot and make her almost screaming.
Ahhh...ahhh....ohhh... this is your punishment wifey...ahhh.... don't you dare to run away from me again.