6. Addict With You (M+)

He still on top of me...
Are you not going to pull out?????

Hmmmm.... No!!!!
Let's stay like this....this is so warm inside you and comfortable.....

Edward....i think we are to far... you cum inside me, how if i'm pregnant ?

I'll take responsibility...no worries.. you are my wife right?! Even we cannot together i'll suport your financial.
Okay.... i look to her eyes and kiss her passionately to make her calm.

*Zoey pov : I just silence.... i dont why i cannot resist him even i'm not sure about our future*

He looks into my eyes and kiss me passionately.. i just response to his kiss and he deepen the kiss, suck my tounge and his hand start roaming all my body.

He sitdown in the couch and pull me to sit on his lap, he kiss my neck a and going down to my boobs... he suck my nipple and play my other boobs with his hand. Ahhh.....Ahhh.... Edward....
Ahhh.... i grind on his lap and i feel his dick poke me.. Ahhh... he wake up again???ahhh....

It's because of you... ahhhh.... stop doing that, you'll make me cum before go inside you... ahhh.... i hold my dick and put inside her cunt... ohhh.... this is so good....ahhh....

He put his cock inside me... ahhh.... this possision make me addict.. i move up and down...ahhh.... i feel his buddy hit my Gspot...ahhh....i move slowly but i feel so good... ahh...ahhh....he groaning while suck my nipple....

Ahhh....ahhh....yeahhh thats it baby... keep moving babe...aooohhhh..ahhh...
I kiss her lips and her neck to make her more hot... you became pro now... ahh...
*i talk while busy sucking her nipple*
Moan my name baby..... ahhh... ahhh...
I move harder follow her ritme... ahh...ahh...ahh...fuck...ahhh....sssttt... ahhhhh....Zoey..... you fucking hot baby..

Ahhh....ahhh... ahh... Edward...ahh....
He follow my ritme..he fuck me hard..
Ahhh...ahh... ahhh... faster Ed.....ahh...
*I keep moaning and hold his neck to keep sucking my nipple*
Ohh...my God....... Ahh... i think i'm gonna cum.. ahh....ahh...Edward.....

Dont you dare baby....
i'll fuck you until you cannot walk if you cum first...
Ahhh....ahhh... i fuck her faster and harder... im going wilder...
Ahh....ahhh...arrgghhh....ohhh....
I carry her to stand up and push her to leaning to the wall in the living room, i hold her right leg and fuck her with stand up.. ahhh...ahhh... ahh....fuck...

Ohhhh.....ahh...Edward..ahhh..... i cannot hold anymore...ahhh..ahhh...
Im cumming....ahhhh....ahhh...ahh...
I feel liquid come from my cunt...
He fuck me slow to let me feel my third orgasm...ahhh... i lean my head to his shoulder....Ohh god... you make me going crazy... ahhh....

When i feel her pussy getting thigh i know she will cum in few second..i fuck her hard until i feel liquid from her cunt..i move slowly and let her feel the pleasure from her third orgasm.
I know she exhausted now...but i dont want to stop now... *i'm addict with her pussy now* damn you Edward...

We are not done yet baby...
I whisper to her ear while licking her neck...and make her moan....

Ahh...let me take a breath...ahh...
He carry me like koala to my room.
Am i not heavy????

A bit... just kidding.. * i kiss her neck with smile*

I still hug his neck and put my head on his shoulder..im so tired now..but seems like he dont want to stop and i cannot resist. Sigh...
Arrived my room he put me on my bed slowly and kiss my forehead.
What is this???? *he just smile*

Nothing....
Are you ready for next round?

Whatt?? Seriously?? Aren't you tired?

NO! I just cum 1 time... i want 3 or 5 time...😏 *smirk*

You going to kill me ????I closed my eyes....

Remember what i said before... if you cum first i'll fuck you until you cannot walk tomorrow and you cum first... so lets start your punishment...
I start kiss her lips and suck her tounge while my hand rub her cunt.
Emmmm.....you wet again baby.... you must be ready..i talk while we are kissing..Ahhh....

I move to spooning her... i kiss her neck from behind, im gonna fuck her with this possision.
My dick is ready.. i put inside her cunt from behind..Oohhh....ahhhh...
I move slowly...i rub her clit with my right hand keep rubbing her clit and my left hand on her boobs.
Ahh...emmmm.....ahhhh....i keep fuck her faster and harder..ahhh... i kiss her lips... ahhh... ahhh....

Ooohhh....ahhhh...Edward... He spooning me and fuck my pussy from behind, his right hand rub my clit an give me more pleasure...his other hand squish my boobs and he keep kissing and suck my tounge... ahhh...ahhh...
*what a pleasure is this*

I fuck her harder and going wilder... i change possision with scissoring her ..i fuck her hard and hit her gspot many time with this possision. Ahhh...ahh.... i squish her boobs and keep moving faster and faster until make her screaming my name....

Ahhhh....Arrgghhhh...ahhhh...
Edwaaaaarrrrrddd....ahhh...ahhh....
Im wanna cum agaaiiiiin....ahhh....

Aghhhh...ahhh...Me to baby....
Ahhh..ahhh...ahhh... i fuck more harder..ahhh...ahh...ahhh....until finally we climax together....
Ohhh....this is the best orgasm ever...
Ahhh....ahhh... i still fuck her slow until all my sperm fill her pussy...ahhh...
Take it all baby...ahhh....
I laydown beside her and hug from behind while kiss her shoulder.
Thank you...... lets rest...i feel sleepy..

He fuck me hard with scissor possision and hit my gspot so many time until we climax together. He laydown beside me, spooning and hug me while kiss my shoulder,he said thank you...and sleep.
*I pull blanket to cover our naked body, i feel teary eyes.. and though many thinks in my mind, but im too tired until asleep*

*To be Continue......