Issue

"Fucking paparazzi why do they always have to follow me?" Chaeyoung groaned as she was called at her entertainment company to talk about the stolen pictures of her and Mina.

In fact Chaeyoung had never been in a dating scandal before she has a clean slate with her fans. But with only 2 pictures presented with her and Mina. The one where she's touching her nose and the one when they're just talking. Fans enrages.

She turned her eyes to her manager. "Somi you better find out who done this." she says before engulfing a nice bourbon to calm her nerves.

"Okay but first they want you to release a statement."

"I'm not going to do that." Chaeyoung put her arms around her chest. "They can think whatever the fuck they want. I'm not their possession, I'm here to compose music." Chaeyoung's phone vibrated and she stood up to answer the call.

"Hel-"

"Chaeyoung, where are you right now?" she heard the familiar voice on the other line.

"Why mom?" she sighs it looks like the rumors had already spread like wildfire.

"You were the top one on the news how are you planning to fix this before my wedding? And why were you at the hospital?!" The last sentences were like a loud bass to her ears. Jihyo is probably worried.

"I'll explain later Mom okay bye." She quickly hangs up the phone and searches on her phone. She is indeed number one on the hashtags. She has too many problems this added too.

An idea suddenly popped out of her mind. She smiles as she thinks of it and nods at herself.

"You're a genius, Chaeyoung." she says to herself. She went back inside her meeting room.

Somi held her in her arms. Looks like they're the only ones left in the room.

"Chae you've been stressed out aren't you." Somi's hand roams Chaeyoung's waist. She made the girl be seated at her executive chair.

"Somi this is not the time for this."

"When if not now." she pouts.

Chaeyoung knows even if she rejects Somi several times the girl would never back down. But she already decided not to start things with her.

Why? it's simple. She's not attracted to her at all.

When Somi became her manager she was so adorable trying her best to be a great manager for Chaeyoung. The idol in return treats her like a little sister, nothing more nothing less.

If Chaeyoung doesn't succeed to resist her lust she'll be suspended. The company's rule wasn't that harsh; they only have one golden rule.

'Dating colleagues is banned.'

And she's not planning to.

She pushes the latter away from her.

"Somi if you won't stop this nonsense. You'll never get to stand anywhere near me." Chaeyoung's voice was deep and serious.

Somi raised her voice. "I only wanted you Chaeyoung. I've done good enough to prove I'm worthy to be your lover. Why don't you want me?"

Chae sighed. She doesn't want anything to do with her for the time being.

She's been having a tough day from getting humors circulating that her and Mina are dating,

to her mom getting disappointed and to her aching heart. Literally.

Chaeyoung grabs her jacket and leaves. When she opens her phone while inside her car. Her social media accounts were bombarded with so many questions.

She exhales deeply.

"If Mina agrees to my plan. I'll be able to live another day."

-+-

"What?! Chaeyoung are you insane?" Jihyo's loud voice can be heard even outside of her office room.

"Tone it down mom will you? I'm not asking much if you'll think about it, it's actually good for the both of us."

"You and Mina? A couple?"

Chaeyoung hands went at her mom's desk leaning forward. "No mom, a fake couple."

Jihyo massages her temples and she's having a hard time registering her daughters plan to fix the situation they are in right now.

Earlier Mina had called her saying that the people had already found her account and the fans kept on sending death threats to the poor woman.

"Mom, I promise you there's nothing going on around us. Were merely strangers... were only going to pretend as lovers for a month and when the time comes that she needs to leave Korea. I'll end the fake relationship. Simple as that."

Chaeyoung doesn't falter to her words. She knew Mina still doesn't know who she is entirely and she can only hope it stays like that.

The tackling of shoes can be heard from outside the halls to inside of her mother's office.

It reveals Chaehyun whose face wasn't much of inviting. Her hooded brown eyes tells you a lot of things. Things which she's not favored of.

"Mina isn't going to agree on your plan so cut it off." she says as she enters the room.

She earned a scoff from Chaeyoung. "Go back to your eyes four eyes. No one cares for your opinion."

"Then next time try be responsible for once stop being such a fool and incompetent."

Chaeyoung started to pop her knuckles. For her the way Chaehyun talks sounded like an insult. She still thinks that behind those innocent eyes is a mastermind of these mindgames.

Well she's willing to play if in the end the woman that has been on her head and heart will be hers.

"Enough you two!" Jihyo says and the two halted. "Chaeyoung if Mina agrees then we'll talk. You should both fix this mess it up to you and Mina." Chaeyoung whole heartedly nods while Chaehyun is silent.

She doesn't like it when her mom favors her twin more.