Dinner

Chaeyeon never let me left her sight all evening after I came back from the camp. It's odd but comforting at the same time too. Tomorrow is Sunday the date we've all been dreading this week.

Mom has no choice but to let us meet that spawn of satan. She was requested out so it will be me and Chaeyun that has to look out for our sisters. I came at my senses when suddenly Chaeyeon tapped my hands.

"Are you scared to go tomorrow?" she asked me there's a hint if sadness in her eyes.

"No, were only meeting him for a while so it'll be fine."

She pursed her lips like at any moment she's about to cry. I panicked a bit does she not want to go tomorrow? is she scared? "What's wrong Chaeyeon? hey look at me." She looked up to me with that teary eyes.

"I..I was giving you giving you a hard time back then...I'm sorry..." she says in between sobs. "What do you mean giving me a hard time Chaeyeon? you did nothing wrong."

"No you don't understand... I always make mess and fool around even though we knew papa's gonna hurt you." she cried much harder at that last sentence. Chaeyeon is still young back then whenever they play around and break stuff I got the punishment for them, I didn't know she could still remember those awful memories. Memories that I didn't want to remember either.

"Chaeyeon, listen to me... you've done nothing wrong don't cry anymore. Whatever we've been through before it's already in the past we need to bury those in order to breathe better again. I'm thankful that you're reaching out to me now. You will always be my baby sister and that will never change got it?" she hugged me tight enough to make me feel better about going tomorrow.

I go to go with my words of burying anything from the past. I'm much stronger now she could never hurt me or anyone in my family ever again.

***

"Wear this tie." Chaeyun went in my room as I was getting ready. Turns out the suit she gave me is same as hers she also gave me a matching tie.

"Just like the old days... when we're force to wear everything alike." she chuckled. "This suit we wore did not came from me it came from him if you're wondering."

"You don't need to explain further."

We stood in the mirror side by side. We look so much like each other, I did miss this kind of effect where we thought we could fool anyone that didn't know us. It'll work at first but our different color hairs will always give it away.

"The car's outside, Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon is there as well we got to go."

We proceed to head down and in to the car Chaeyeon stood beside Chaeryeong holding her hands. I gave her a simple smile to give her a slight relief.

When we got inside his place it's wide but quite empty. We've greeted by his maid and led us at the dining room. "Your father will be here in 5 minutes please be seated."

I was about to sat in Chaeyeon side when Chaeyun drag me with her at the other side now I'm seated with Chaeryeon in front of me. Chaeyun and Chaeyeon is in front of each other. It's too quite that you can vividly hear our breathing.

We can hear the sound of wheels grazing in to floor. He's near. My heart started beating abnormally as I hear him getting closer and close at the dining room. They look at him as he roll his wheelchair and in to his seat he sat.

I didn't spare a glance.

"Everyone is here, I'm glad." I heard him talk with his raspy mostly out of breath voice. "Serve the food now." he talked to his people and then they got us all the menu that I can think of.

"I want everyone of you to eat to your heart content." Just like the old days when he started to command us we should do as he says, Chaeyun being near him he choosed her first serving the dish passed  to Chaeryeong then to Chayeon then to me. I looked at it for awhile and gulped. Everyone stopped to look. I can feel their gaze piercing to my soul.

I got startled when he suddenly speaks. "What now Chaeyoung? You're still a picky eater you've never changed?"

"No." I said while my mind is still blank. I served myself I can feel him staring at me while everyone else ate. To prove him that I'm not scared of him I picked up my spoon and eat up. The first two bites I handled pretty much but on the third bite I couldn't swallow. I stood up immediately.

"I'll go to the rest room." as I passed the hall I ran towards the nearest sink and throw up those 3 bites of scallops that he purposely command to be put on the dish. That bastard, he hasn't changed at all. I was all red due to the irritation after eating it. If he wasn't handicapped right now i could have punch the shit out of him. I wasn't weak like before and i know he knows that and decided to have me suffering with different method.

"Are you okay?" I heard her asked from the other side of the door.

I cleared my throat and fix myself for a bit after leaving the cubicle. I smiled at her. "What are you doing here Chaeyeon-ah? Are you finished with your food?"

Her eyes started to swell. "Does it hurts?" She sobs. I had a second to look at myself in the mirror. My lips swelling red and it stings a bit.

I wipe her tears with my fingers. "Why are you crying I just bit my lips accidentally that's all. Give me a second to wash my face." After i finished to get a rinse i forgot that i didn't bring any tissue. "Use this." she offers me her handkerchief and I took it with a smile.

"We should go back now."

I ate again but this time I tried to avoid the scallops. And i can hear him chuckle. I dont give a fuck as long as it comes to end.

When the food is finished. He order Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong to wait outside of his office room. While me and Chaeyun follow him. Together with his secretary and another one as our witness. The reading of the will begun.

I couldn't grasp what was his intentions. She give mom 20% shares of his company, Chaeryeong will have 15% shares and Chaeyeon will have all his fully owned properties Seoul which cost for about 200million won she can sell it and do whatever she like when she turn to her legal age. All of those properties were named after her.

For Chaeyun it's said to have about 30% of his shares of company plus this mansion where he lives after he dies this huge plot of land will be given to Chaeyun. All the resorts he had bought in America will also be named after Chaeyun.

Lastly for me, I couldn't believe. I'll be owning all of his last remaining wealth. He chose me as his inheritor. His company has bad reputations but as bad as it is... it's a leading bank company towering over it's competitors in South Korea.

I never knew he has this many properties to give and shockingly he had hidden it in plain sight to the public and media. All this isn't right.

...