Mr. Minatozaki's Arrival

Sana opens the door to reveal his father on his casual shirt. He still looks expensive even in his casual clothing. Sana's father is in his mid 40's with a very charming appearance. Looking at her daughter disheveled got him look around the house with his eyes only.

"Whose shirt was that?"

"Oto-san Why did you came here unannounced?" Sana tried to avoid the question though it was already to late his father saw Chaeyun wearing Sana's sweater and some random loose pants, the only thing that can fit her.

Eyeing her daughter, he talks. "Both of you in the living room, now."

...

Sana went to get some tea while Chaeyun and his father sat face to face in the living room. The father examined Chaeyun's physique and appearance. "What's your name and why are you here in my daughters apartment?" He asked sternly.

Chaeyun doesn't mind answering it wholeheartedly. "My name is Son Chaeyun and I'm seeing your daughter."

"With that 'seeing' what does that meant? as you know I live in Japan I'm not quite familiar with those words, use your words wisely"

"I'm dating Sana."

Chaeyun stood still and waited for the mans reaction. "Do you love my daughter?" He asked.

"Yes, I love her." She replied quick and simple.

"If you do love her tell me why." It was an attack for Chaeyun since that got her mind fumbling with words to push out of her mouth.

'Why do I love her?' she asked herself in her mind. There isn't really much too say if it were for her but she believes Sana's father wouldn't really like nonsense of things he was expecting something from her, she thought.

"Well to start off Mr. Minatozaki, there isn't much to say as to why I love her. She can't cook. There were times she almost burned her kitchen..." she stated.

"She cries a lot even with smallest things, she likes to drag me pretty much everywhere when she shops and it's annoying sometimes but even though she's all that, she's still lovely for me." she smiles at Sana's father. "I loved her messiness because i'm already comfortable with it and that's who she is."

"I see, so you didn't love how my daughter can pretty much by you all stuff that you ever wanted?"

"Did she ever had money sir? I doubt that, she loves using my card." she said with a straight face.

Sana's father ended up laughing hard on her direct statement. "I cannot believe this, it's crazy!" When he knew he got a little comfortable and it seems out of place he cleared his throat.

"Erm well as you know my other daughter is already engaged with a girl. Though it's not big of a deal for me but they didn't want to have kids it's out of their vocabulary."

"Listen child I only have 2 daughters I at least expect them to have kids of their own you know, and I'm not getting younger..." He stalls for a moment. "Are you able to give me a grandchild?"

"Oto-san!" they heard the girl shouted from across. "What non-sense are you talking about?" Sana had this furrowed eyebrows from getting embarrassed about the topic.

"Why are you even yelling at me baby? I only wanted a little version of you or a little version of momo running around my house someday. Is that too much to ask?"

"It is too much tha-." Suddenly Sana felt like throwing up she immediately runs to the bathroom.

His dad hurried to get in to the bathroom she came in. "What's wrong Sana-chan?" Chaeyun also followed him getting worried. "Sana what's wrong?" she asked.

She wasn't speaking and the only thing they can picked from the door was the water from sink. The two started the idea to bust out the door for entry luckily the woman finally shows up in front of them.

"I'm fine I just had a tummy ache from what I ate in the kitchen." she reasoned. Her father still completely worried tries to pick her up ending up being slapped in head by a hot headed Sana. "Let's go to the clinic just to be sure."

"I told you I'm fine. Do you want another slap?" Her father gasp dramatically over her. While the two argued annoyingly with each other, Chaeyun on had already wandered off to the kitchen where Sana said she ate something wrong.

But everything aside from tea box was left untouched. She had check the cupboards, the fridge and also the pantry, all of it was left unmoved.

Chaeyun heard her name being called in the living room, she then also brought the tea with her. "You're going to take me to the clinic right?" Sana was hinting her against her father letting her know that she isn't going with him.

"Yes."

"See I got myself a loving partner you wouldn't mind giving us a space right? Daddy?" Sana said with a force endearment on the last word. Her dad went to pinch her cheeks. "Alright fine since you asked nicely and I'm off to my date anyways. I just visited you to let you know I'm in Korea now."

"Yup but Oto-san one last thing. Who did you left to manage the business there?"

"Oh it seems that i've forgot to tell you. I left it with Chou. She just came back from military."

Sana went silent for a bit while his father obliviously walked through the front door. Chaeyun went a head to accompany the mad to the door and closed it.

"Sana?"

"Sana?"

She went back on her head on the second call. "Uh yes?" She replied after being called twice.

"Are you okay you? You're spacing out."

There were things running inside Sana's head that she's trying to hide from Chaeyun so she tried her best to maintain a smile in front of her. "Yup, sorry I know I told you we should hide it from dad first but this happened.."

"You got nothing to worry about. I'm fine with it." Chaeyun's hands caresses Sana's cheeks softly and kissed her forehead.

"Come on i'll drive you off to your work."

***