Chapter 13 (FINAL)

"Jungkook is it okay if I come to see taeyu whenever I want? I promise I would never say anything to him about me being him dad or -"

"No"

"Jungkook pl-"

"No kai, go to USA again and continue what you were doing. I will never forgive you and this is your punishment. End of discussion"

Kai's shoulders slumped down and he felt tears in his eyes.

"ok" he whispered. He felt so weak, and cursed. He ruined his perfect life with Jungkook to the point that he can't forgive himself.
---------------

Kai was in his hotel room. He felt so shitty. He looked at his own reflection through the mirror. All he saw was a broken man. His eyes were bloodshot red. His hair disheveled and messy, his clothes messy.

It's been 2 days since Taehyung's men dropped him here. And 2 days since his depression came back to him. The pill bottle was in his hands but never he took them once.

'end this, you lost Jungkook, your girlfriend, your twin babies and now also your son. You are alone, no one loves you, why bother living when you can go to sleep forever without any pain further'

A voice in his head spoke. He resisted this voice for years and overcame it. But now he is giving up. He is tired.

He took the sleeping pills and gulped down several pills that is enough to send him to sleep forever. He went to his bed swaying around. The effect of the pills already kicking him. He slumped down on the bed holding his stomach. He was feeling an immense pain and he felt difficulty in breathing.

He smiled feeling himself drifting off to dreamland. A sigh escaped his mouth. Finally,

"I love you my babies more than anything"

he whispered closing his eyes.
--------------

"The famous business man who came to Korea a week ago has been found dead in his hotel room"

"Jungko-"

"is this my fault?" his eyes watering.

"No baby, it's not your fault. He already lost everything. His love, his children. Nothing matters than family. Money can't give you happiness. He destroyed his own happiness. He was alone. All alone. No parents, no wife, no children what he always wanted. He didn't have anyone to give him love. He did that to himself, not you baby"

Jungkook felt so sad for kai. He had a worst life than Jungkook. At least Jungkook had his parents and taehyung at the worst point of his life. Did Jungkook ever lost anyone dear to him? Simple answer no. But kai lost everyone around him.
--------------

May be i will write a bonus chapter or an epilogue later :)

This man is 🔥

This man is also 🔥

This man is also 🔥