Chapter 1 Introduction

Y/n pov: "MOM, DAD! NO! PLEASE COME OUT OF THE HOUSE, PLEASE!" I scream as I wake up in a cold sweat. "Y/N, ARE YOU OK?!" Mina yells from down the hall. I heard her footsteps running down toward my room before I could answer, and before I knew what was happening, I saw Mina standing in my doorway asking the same question "Y/n, are you okay?" she asks again as she walks over to me and sits on my bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Ashi. Thanks" I say, still panting.

"Are you sure?"

"No, I'm not, but I don't want to throw my problems on you. It's my job to make sure you are safe and happy. I don't want to bug you with problems that I should solve on my own." I say, looking down on the verge of tears. Mina then proceeds to grab my chin with her thumb and index finger and raises my head, telling me, "Hey, they were my parents too, so I am here for you and will help you whenever you need, it whether you like it or not."

"Thanks, Ashi," I say as I embrace her in a hug. I look at the clock and see what time it is. It's 4:29, and Mina and I had to be ready to go do the UA entrance exam at 5:00.

We were ready and walking to UA for the exam, going over everything that we were going to do and say about our family, should we get into UA. "So, the main thing is if anyone asks, we aren't siblings. We may tell people after a while. Until we are ready to tell everyone, we just act like very close friends. Jiro knows about the plan as well, correct? "

Mina replied, "Yes, and remember the only people who will know are Jiro, but she has known since third grade, and anyone we date, but that will be hard for you to accomplish so you're fine."

I say with a small laugh, "And yes, Jiro knows about it. I texted her this morning telling her about it."

We turn the corner and are greeted by a giant building: UA High. We both look at each other, and then back at the building in awe at how big it was and the fact that it was made out of only glass.

We head inside the gate and are immediately separated by a big crowd. However, we know where to go and we start heading to the amphitheater, which we were instructed to go two days prior.

I made it to the doors I needed to enter when I hear someone yell my name from behind me. "Y/N," the voice says with enthusiasm. I turn to be bombarded with a hug from my oldest and best friend, Jiro. "Hey Earphone Jack," (I am making it out like Y/n was the inspiration for her hero name because the show and manga never said what inspired it). "How are you doing this fine day?" I say asking her with a big smile on my face.

"I'm fine, and it's better to know that my two friends are trying to get into UA with me. Speaking of which, where is Ashi?"

"She and I got separated by a big crowd, but I saw her heading here last, so I decided to head here-"

"JIRO!!!!" I heard Mina yell from a little ways away.

"Speak of the devil," Jiro and I say at the same time as Jiro goes to hug Mina.

Jiro pov: "Ashi! It's so good to see you again, and even better, at the UA entrance exam!" I almost scream out of excitement to see my two best friends, just barely managing to keep calm enough to where I don't.

"So, how have you two been doing?" Ashido asks, trying to play into the plan that I was told about this morning when Y/n texted me.

So, even though I have known that they were siblings since I met them six years ago, and have comforted them even more after their parents' death, I decided to play along should we all get into the hero course, forcing the plan to be played out.

Y/n Pov: We got reacquainted with Jiro and headed into the auditorium, where we sit closer to the back and listen to Present Mic's presentation about what we will be doing in the entrance exam. He pretty much told us that there will be big robots we have to destroy. During this time, I zoned out because I got the main premise, but before I completely lost interest, a tall boy with glasses and neat hair stood up and started rambling, making me completely lose interest.