Chapter 18 Finding more about the league

"Rise and Shine" I hear Mirko say, startling me awake so much to where I fall off the couch, causing Mirko to laugh.

"Good morning." she says.

"Morning." I say standing up.

"Ok ready for an action packed day?" She asks.

"Yeah, can I get coffee or something because i'm extremely tired." I say yawning.

"Yeah, now go get your hero costume on and we can go get you some coffee, I know a really good place, they have some really good coffee and tea." She replies.

"Ok," Is all I manage to get out before I grab the case that holds my hero outfit, and head to the bathroom to change.

I walk back into Mirko's office and wait for her to finish up somethings she was doing at her desk before we head out.

We make it to the place that Mirko was talking about and I get a dark coffee.

I lift up my mask and start drinking my freshly acquired coffee, and before too long it is gone.

"Are you a big coffee person?" Mirko asks looking at how fast I downed my coffee.

"No, but I was exhausted so I needed something." I reply, throwing away my cup as we pass by a trash can.

"Ok well are you ready because while you were changing we got a report about a robbery downtown, we have been tasked to investigate." Mirko tells me.

We make it to a bank where the robbery took place. We head inside the bank where there is a lot of destroyed furniture, and a big hole in the wall leading into what looks like the vault of the bank.

"What happened here, it looks like the Hulk came through here." I say. "I'm going to guess someone with either a power enhancement quirk or a mutant quirk." Mirko responds.

"Ok, well to start we should look at security footage right?" I ask.

"Yes, so shall we," Mirko says walking behind the counter, or what was left of it, and into a room behind it where there were a bunch of monitors, all showing the perspective of different rooms in the bank, two of which were in the vault.

"Ok now to show us the surveillance of yesterday." Mirko says to herself, as she starts to rewind the tapes.

"This must be an older bank if their surveillance isn't all digital yet." I say jokingly, causing Mirko to laugh.

She manages to make it back to the time that the bank was robbed, and we watch as a group of men walk into the bank, with duffle bags on their backs, followed by a man the size of the pro hero Fatgum just muscular instead of a big ball with legs.

We look at one of the other monitors that has a camera pointing at the counter and watch those same men pull guns on everyone at the counter. And we start watching one of the camera's in the vault and see rubble go flying into the vault and see the big guy and two smaller guys run in and start grabbing money and shoving it into the bags and running out again.

We look at another camera showing the outside, and watch as they run out and hop into a pickup truck and drive off.

"Wait, back it up a bit," I say, still watching the video where the truck was seconds before, and Mirko rewinds the tape a bit and pauses it.

I get close to the screen and look at the license plate, and read the numbers on it.

"Got the license plate number, how long would it take to run the plate?" I ask.

"I know someone who can get it done pretty quick." Mirko responds.

"Awsome, lets go." I say to Mirko.