Chapter 21 Finals (Longer chapter be forewarned)

A week passes and we aren't treated to much new stuff, we dealt with the midterms maybe halfway in between the last weekend before the finals and when Nezu talked to me about my special opportunity for the finals, and I have to say, placing third isn't too bad, only being outshone by Momo and Iida.

The Thursday before our final weekend, Mina and kaminari started to panic about the finals, due to them coming in 19th and 20th in the midterms.

"I can catch you up to speed on the important topics if you want?" Momo asks Mina and Kaminari during their panic.

"YOUR THE BEST YAOMOMO." Both of them reply, almost in sync.

"YaoMomo, I may use that from now on." I say, now standing behind Momo, and whispering into her ear, before lightly kissing her on the cheek.

"And I wouldn't stop you, WAIT, I won't be much help on the practical portion of the finals." Momo says, now directing her attention back to Mina and Kaminari.

"I can help with that if you need me to." I say now heading back to my seat.

"Oh would you please, it would be most helpful." Momo says, before being asked by Jiro, Sero, and Ojiro for help as well, before Momo gets extremely excited, and going off talking about tea, and where she would hold the study hall of sorts to help everyone.

During lunch we all kinda sit within close proximity to each other, So when Monoma, from 1-B starts going off, at Deku along with some others, I can decently hear every word, So when someone, Kendo, as pointed out by Momo, ends up knocking Monoma out cold, and telling Deku, along with Iida, Todoroki, Uraraka, Sue, and Hagakure, that the practical part of the finals will be robots, which I already know is false, however Mina seems to have forgotten about our conversation, because she seems happy, overhearing that the practical portion of the finals are against robots.

After lunch we head back to class to finish up the day, and after class I just want to get home, however I have to wait for Mina, who is more worried about celebrating the fact that robots will be what we would usually be up against in the practical portion of the finals.

"Hey, Y/n, do you think you could get there early this weekend? I can show you where you can help study with the practical portion." Momo asks me.

"I would be more than happy to." I reply.

Once Mina has stopped her celebration, we leave school and start heading home.

The following day wasn't very productive due to everyone worrying more about the Finals, which were right around the corner.

And after that, the weekend had come, and so did the day of Momo's personal study hall, for those who needed it.

"Hey." I say as Momo opens the door to her home.

"Hi." she replies as she sees me, "Come in, please."

I do as I'm told and step inside her house for the second time in my life, and like last time, I am still in awe, just like last time I was here.

"Ok, so follow me, you, when they get here, can just come in and pull them out when it's their time to work with you for practical training." Momo says as she leads me through the house out into her back yard.

As I look around her back yard, I can see a garden off to the right, with roses sticking off of bushes, and I can also see people around bushes tending to them.

"Ok, is there anything you need?" Momo asks me, snapping me out of my trance of looking around.

"Uuh, yeah, do you have a hair band?" I ask.