Hiding in 1913

50 years later

I looked behind my back for only a split second to see a bright green light shoot towards me. I ducked out of the way and jumped into the TARDIS as a beam hit the control console and made my sweet TARDIS sputter and cough. I slammed the door behind me and made sure it wouldn't open. I was being attacked by The Family of Blood, trying to take my body to live inside. I was all alone, and I needed someone now more than ever. I sighed and pressed buttons, pulled levers, spun knobs, and did everything I could to make it out of there as soon as possible. The TARDIS shot off and flew me off to a different part of Earth. I thought for a moment and finally came up with an idea. I can hide, hide at a school as a professor or something! Find some sort of bloody job as a human! I thought and took a deep breath. 

"Oh, Writer, that means you have to become human..." I said to myself but nodded. I needed to do it. I went straight for the year 1913 where there was no recent major activity, except for a war about to happen. I pressed a few more buttons and a helmet shot from the ceiling on a wire. I took a deep breath. 

"The Chameleon Arch..." I sighed, this machine would rewrite every single one of my cells, it would hurt so much but I knew that it would keep me safe. I ran to my room where galaxies and stars swirled on the walls and grabbed a watch from a shelf. This watch was small, about the size of my palm, and had Gallifreyan written on it. The Writing Hetamax, it read. I was the Writer, my true name though was Hetamax. My lovely fob watch, keep me safe, I thought as I moved my hand over the writing but I was snapped out of my trance from a loud BOOM from the control room. I groaned and ran back out to see that I was being shot at by the Family of Blood's ship. A race of green gas people that need host bodies to live their lives, that's why they want me because I live such a long life being a Time Lord. 

"Allons-y..." I muttered as I hooked my fob watch into the side of the helmet. I got the Chameleon Arch running and put in all the things I needed and wanted out of my head. Very slowly I placed it on my head and instantly a sharp pain rolled up and down my spine. My mind raced back to when I had gotten "exterminated" by that dalek so many years ago. Especially when a blood-curdling scream echoed around the TARDIS. She could feel my pain and tried to make the transition quick. It worked and almost three minutes later (it usually take 5 or 6 minutes) I was done. I felt my chest, one heart was beating, lefty. I growled, I hated lefty because he always died first out of the two. I had twenty-four hours now until I lost my whole memory of being The Writer, of being a Time Lord. I would forget the Doctor, whom I had been searching for and following all over Earth and other planets for for almost fifty years. I started to cry and put the fob watch into my pocket, I had a major headache and then I heard my TARDIS land where I had sent her. 

"Monday October tenth, nineteen thirteen." I said with a sigh. I walked out of the TARDIS and locked the door behind me, bags of clothes in my hand to look like everyone else as well as some extra things. My psychic paper, sonic screwdriver, and fob watch. 

"The start of my three-month wait of being a human begins, now." I said and stepped away from the garden-shed camouflage that hid my TARDIS.

Two hours later I was in my own room with my own name plaque on the front. Obviously I didn't keep The Writer or Hetamax as my name. I came up with a normal Earth name. Sophia Johnson. I thought it was ok, but it wasn't as lovely a sound as Hetamax Time. 

I was an Astronomy Professor now, I was to teach the young boys how to use the stars to get their way around at night during wars if the battle had left them behind. I liked it, Professor Sophia Johnson. I thought Professor T-- wait, I started panicking, what was my last name? What was my first name? My mind was erasing all memories of my being a Time Lord. I took deep breaths and sat down on my bed. New memories that I didn't know exist came into my mind, I hadn't remembered them before because I had put them into the Chameleon Arch to put into my mind... What is a Chameleon Arch? I thought. I shrugged and soon got into my nightgown, I had had a long day of traveling and tomorrow was my first day of work.