May Your Dreams Come True On Planet Dreme

"Where do you want to go, Tim?" I asked with a huge smile on my face as I shut the door behind the two of us.

"You can go anywhere at anytime, right?" he asked with a smile just as big as mine.

"Oh yes! We could go anywhere in the universe at anytime and date at all!" I said and ran up to the middle of the room.

"You pick, I can't decide! I honestly didn't know that there was much out there besides this planet before now." he said almost nervously. I smiled.

"I have a perfect idea." I said and flew around the controls, pushing buttons and pulling levers all the way. I could tell that Tim was watching me, and I knew that it was in awe. I had so missed having someone with me, I had forgotten what it was like to have someone else with me.

I knew just where I wanted to take him. Straight to Planet Dreme. A place that wasn't too futuristic to scare him, but enough to make him awe-struck. I heard the lovely sound my TARDIS makes when she takes off and I knew that we were on our way. 

"Writer, if I may ask, what place did you have in mind?" he asked me. I turned to him with an evil grin on my face.

"Ah, Tim. Timmy Tim Tim Timothy Tim. Can I call you Timothy? Or Timmy? Ohh or even Timmosaurus! That would be fun if you were a dinosaur, wouldn't it? Imagine, me traveling around space and time with a Timmosaurus with me! Lovely creatures, Timmosaurus', they always tend to have a party follow them everywhere!" I said and I started to dance around the room with him. 

"Call me anything, Writer!" he said with a grin and I looked down at him. I noticed something a bit odd in that moment. When I saw him I noticed that he had seemed to be my human age, near around twenty years old when I was sure that he was about sixteen. I brushed it aside and grinned once more. 

"Well, Timothy, we are off to Planet Dreme! Where all your dreams come to one!" I exclaimed and then he finally looked around the room with the galaxy and star covered walls.

"What are these?" he asked me.

"These are galaxies and stars, up-close images of them that can be seen through very special cameras!" I said and wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pointed towards one of the galaxies closest to us. "That, is the galaxy that your planet is in, planet Earth. The Milky Way galaxy!" he looked at me with sparkles in his eyes! Oh how I have missed having people with me! I was about to name a few more stars when the sound of my TARDIS landing echoed around us.

"Timothy Tim Timmy, welcome to Planet Dreme!" I announced and opened the doors of the TARDIS to a wonderland. Outside was the most beautiful thing I could have ever seen, besides my old home planet anyways, and this was what Tim was seeing. 

"This is amazing..." he said and walked out of the TARDIS. I smiled and closed it behind us. The grass was the deepest of greens, meadows and forests surrounded us, and off in the distance mountains higher than clouds towered over it all. 

"Everything you see is in your mind, you could make that patch of grass turn into liquorish if you wanted to! Everything here is from imagination. Tourists come from all over the universe and end up living here forever, trapped in their dreams." I told him. He turned to a tree and in a flash it became a very tall hat! I laughed, of all the things you could do here and he makes trees into hats!

"Writer, could you make this your own dream-land?" he asked me. I nodded.

"Yes, Tim, yes I could but it would bring back too many sad memories. To see that place again would probably break me after I got over the fact that this is all imaginary." I said with a sigh. 

"What would you see though? I just want to know." he said. 

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes "The sky's a bright orange, with a citadel enclosed in a mighty glass dome, shining under the twin suns. Beyond that the snow-capped mountains go on forever with slopes of deep red grass." When I opened my eyes that was what I saw. I saw Gallifrey. I shook my head and just after that all Tim and I could see was a large city filled with milling people. The best part? We were standing on clouds and a castle was looking over us all.