Halloween Special

-Izuku's POV-

I was walking down an allay way the time reading 1:35 am, and it was the night before halloween , at least I think, I lost track of time. While I was walking around waiting for my pray to reveal itself, I started to hum lavender town(good song) from Pokémon red and blue. I am pretty sure something or someone heard it because they started to hum it but in a more robotic tone, this caused me to look around on high alert, waiting for something or someone to show themselves. "do do do do do do do do." I turned around since I heard the sound right behind me. "rustle," I jumped as a figure leapt at me, I took a good look at them, they were wearing a robotic helmet that looked like a skull combined with advanced technology, and the robotic eyes were white with no pupils. The figure was wearing a blue jacket with a fur trim on the hood, underneath the jacket was a plain white shirt. he was wearing black shorts with a white line on the sides and they weren't wearing shoes instead 'pink slippers!?!' I looked at the skin for any indication as to if they were showing their quirk but instead I saw a skin tight outfit that had tiny hexagons making up the stitching pattern, and no signs of their quirk yet. I landed about 300 meters away from them, they were already dashing towards me as I landed, so I dodged to the right as the swung a left hook, I then dodged to the left as the through a right hook, I then lastly jumped as they tried to trip me up.

"Your not getting anywhere with this you know that, right?" I said in a distorted tone, as a response I got a bone javelin coming out of the concrete ground heading straight for my chest. 'Bone Manipulation? that's new..." I dodged back, I then saw a red balloon hover over a sewer cover the balloon popped causing me to flinch back and cover my eyes, apparently allowing the figure to hide itself in the shadows. "Hehehehehehhehe," I heard, so I uncovered my eyes to see a clown in a gray out fit and white face paint, the eyes a wild amber, staring directly at me. 'this isn't good, I think I might be fighting multiple opponents here, one a skeleton with Bone Manipulation and the other one is a fucking clown!?!' I stared at him as he stood their clutching another red balloon, 'wait another one?' bones came flying at me causing me to unfocus off the clown and focus on dodging the wild bones. Next a flurry of red balloons came at me, all of them exploding causing a smoke screen. I heard a chainsaw noise cut through the air, 'great, just great, another one? seriously?' I saw a man come at me the man was wearing a blue shirt that is darkly stained with old blood, his right hand has been transformed into a chainsaw and in his other hand was a sawed off double barreled shotgun. The man's eyes were a wild brown, lost to insanity, and the man's hair was a dark brown, also wild. He ran at me shouting something along the lines of, "Stop killing people DEMON!?!?" I ducked under a swing of his chainsaw and leapt backwards when he shot his shotgun at me, I heard a cackle next to me and dodged a blue energy light that was smoking from my left and dodged a multitude of bone pillars from my right. 'shit this might get ugly' I decided to run rather than fight, while I was boosting my self by regulating my shock in my armor, they were keeping up with me pretty effortlessly which in return got me scared (wouldn't you be if you were in Izuku's position rn?).

As I reached the end of the alleyway, their was a parade of people in a verity of different cosplays, hero costumes, villain costumes, and random. different costumes altogether. "FUCK IT!" I yelled as I dashed through the crowd, most of them screaming as they recognized me as a hero killer, a legend at that. Others, not so much, they just thought 'Cool, that guys really going all out on his costume' I applaud, internally, the people who recognized me, I leapt upwards to see that they were still chasing me, but having a harder time doing so until they saw me in the air so I dashed at around half power back to UA.

-Izumi's POV-

Everyone was preparing to go out on halloween night; Katsuki going as a werewolf, I got him to wear it, I was going as a cat witch, Katsumi was going as Godzilla, Shoto and Shoka were going as a peppermint duo, which is really cute, Sero was going as a pair of scissors, Kaminari was a lightning rod, Jiro was going as a speaker, Sato was a street fighter character, same with Kirishima. Shoji was an Octopus, Koda was watching Tokoyami be a Kenku from Dungeons and Dragons(bird creature). Ashido and Momo were talking, Ashido was an Alien and Momo was some weird box thing that had a graph on the top of it. Iida and Uraraka were talking at a desk probably over some homework, and Iida was dressed as his brother Ingenium, and Uraraka was a Space woman. Lastly Ojiro, Tsuyu, Hagakure, Mineta, and Aoyama, in this order, we're Son Goku from DBZ, a frog, a ghost, Midnight, and a star, makes sense.

After our classes were done we got out of UA and split up into groups of 2, I was with Katsuki, and so we headed out to our first stand, balloon popping. Katsuki won first so many times that I lost count, but in the end I won 3 games while Katsuki won 5 they were fun and all but I had more fun just being there with Katsuki. Speaking of which "Hey Kat? where are we going?" I asked Kat, only to not get a response back, which made me grow wary of where we were going since we were currently in the woods. He stopped. So I stopped. and he turned and kissed me, on the lips, which made me shocked to say the least. Yet I kissed back, savoring this moment for a little while longer, he broke the kiss and smiled at me, "I love you Izumi." he said to me, and I kissed him in response. "I love you too Idiot."

-Aizawa's PoV-

I was walking around the school grounds, with Tomura, after making sure that Izumi and Katsuki were ok. 'Better tell there parents this or I could just wait for them to tell them' I thought and grinned which scared the people that saw it and caused Tenko to laugh at the people who were scared. *Crash* I ran over to where the sound was a man in a black outfit with electric green veins 'NightWalker!' I raced towards the infamous villain in hopes to apprehend him but three figures beat me to him one with a Bone Manipulation Quirk, another one had what look like a balloon exploding quirk, and lastly the other had a unknown quirk. I raced to help the Villain by apprehending all of them, including the said villain. *Boom* I heard a boom as Night walker shoot away from the wrought of villains leaving the three villains to chase after him on UA school grounds, I see Mic and Midnight step from out from behind a tree and stop Nightwalker and three other villains causing me, Tomura, and apparently Vlad, who was behind me the entire time, to catch up with them and start dealing with them.

-Nightwalker's PoV-

'Shit, This might be ugly.' I thought as Midnight and Present Mic stepped out in front of me, halting the people chasing me and me included. I turned at a fast pace and shot a shock wave at the people that were chasing me, causing them to fall backwards which made me see Erasure head, Vlad, and Tomura right behind them. Before I felt my quirk get erased I did a Shock Jump, which shoots me upward at a high speed using my stored shock power in both my body and suit, and went really high in the air. While half way through the shock jump I felt my quirk leave and then a split second later come back, 'Aizawa probably tried erasing my quirk' I thought silently. I propelled myself away from UA back to my teams hideout.

-Aizawa's PoV-
NightWalker had gotten away, I sighed to myself and started to help the others in dealing with the villains, which was easier than expected, probably because we out numbered them. But still they should've put up with more of a fight, I just walked away wondering why they didn't fight back much, 'They were probably after NightWalker for a reason, but what is that reason?' I thought as I walked to 1-A's Height Alliance Dormitory, where the o-so cheerful brats are still celebrating Halloween.