Chapter 7

(IM ALIVE BITCHESSSSSS, anywho forgot this existed and couldn't really continue this cuz i lost all of my motivation to do so, But hey, im glad i have it back somewhat :D)

-Izumi's POV-

I hear the class chattering around me, mostly about what our next class is going to be and which hero is going to teach it as well as what the field trip could be. I wasn't currently talking to anyone, I was instead reviewing the most recent hero fight and jotting down random stuff that came to mind when I thought of how that battle could have gone. I then heard the sound of wind whooshing outside the door and the presence of a powerful being behind the door, who I recognized as my father. I then heard the door slam open as the man who I was just speaking about came into the room yelling "I AM HERE, WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON," the entire classroom starting whispering to themselves, saying stuff like "Oh My God it's All-Might!" or "Isn't that his silver age outfit?" and "All-Might truly is teaching this class!"

"HELLO STUDENTS! AND WELCOME TO THE UA'S TOP COURSE WHERE I WILL BE TEACHING YOU, WHAT THIS CLASS IS ABOUT, INTRO TO HEROICS COURSE. THROUGHOUT THE THREE YEARS OF YOU BEING HERE, I ALONG WITH ONE OTHER WILL BE TEACHING YOU HOW TO BECOME HEROES!" All-Might stated loudly causing all of the students to lock their concentration on him. "NOW TO START TODAY OFF WE ARE GOING INTO A BANG WITH OUR FIRST LESSON: BATTLE TRAINING, NOW WHAT IS A HERO WITH OUT THEIR SUIT!" All-Might opened up a bunch of shelves from the side wall, on the shelves held a bunch of suitcases with a hero suit in it, "YOUR HERO SUITS ARE BASED OFF OF YOUR CLASSROOM NUMBER, AFTER EVERYONE HAS CHANGED. MEET ME ON GROUND BETA!" All-Might  yelled at the students before dashing out of the room, presumably because he had his time limit almost running out.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out of the room and into the locker room, I was changing out of my shirt when Utsushi asked "Hey girls, why does everyone want to be heroes?" "I want to be a hero fro my family, we're going through rough times right now" Shie stated, "I wanna be a hero so I can fight strong people." Stated a grinning Dragneel, "I w-want to be a hero so that I can look for my brother and apologize.." I stated, slightly depressed. "What happened?" Utsushi blurted out, I turned back to my locker and finished putting on my hero suit and walked out to Ground Beta."You shouldn't have asked her that Utsushi. You made her uncomfortable." Umi berated Utsushi, "Sorry..." Utsushi stated quietly, "Don't apologize to me, apologize to Yagi." Umi stated in a controlled manner, instead of one that was of anger like her temper previously. Utsushi nodded her head and finished changing herself.

(Minor timeskip, don't feel like writing about every single one of them changing.)

As Broly entered, since he was the last person to enter Father started the lesson. "ALL RIGHT YOUNG ONES, YOU LOOK LIKE TRUE HEROES! NOW TO START THIS LESSON OFF, WE WILL SPLIT THE TWENTY ONE DIFFERENT PEOPLE HERE INTO TEAMS OF TWO, ONE BEING HERO AND THE OTHER BEING VILLAIN. WHILE ONE TEAM WILL HAVE ONE EXTRA PERSON! THIS LESSON ASYOU KNOW IS BATTLE TRAINING! BUT IT WILL BE HELD INDOORS BECAUSE THE MORE DANGEROUS VILLAINS HIDE AND ACT WITHIN BUILDINGS! THE HERO TEAM CAN WIN THIS BY CAPTURING ALL OF THE VILLAINS WITH CAPTURE TAPE AND TOUCHING THE FAKE BOMB! THE VILLAIN TEAM CAN WIN THIS BY CAPTURING ALL THE HEROES OR BY LETTING THE TIME RUN OUT."

Father then chose each of the teams: Team A: Tokoyami, Fumikage and Kamiyama, Kai, Team B: Yagi, Izumi and Bakugo, Katsuki, Team C: Umi, Shunai and Honenuki, Juzo, Team D: Dragneel, Yukiko and Todoroki, Shoto, Team E: Utsushi, Mina and Yoarashi Inasa, Team F: Okaido, Miragi and Hagakure, Toru, Team G: Kirishima, Eijiro, Shoda, Nirengeki, and Monoma, Neito, Team H: Noraido, Yuki and Broly, Kakarot, Team I: Agigas, Keigo and Iida, Tenya, and Team K: Shie, Shuminami and Kaibara, Sen.

First up we're teams F and C, Team F was the villain team and Team C was the hero team. The winner was the Hero team, C, due to Honenuki softening the entire building. The next two teams up were teams I and A, Team I was the Hero team and Team A was the villain team, Heroes won due to out speeding and Keigo manipulating the walls.. Next two teams were H and K, H was heroes and K was villains, team H won due to Kakarot being too powerful for the other team. After that were teams D and E, team D were the heroes and team E. It was a tie due to how powerful both teams were. After those teams it was Kat and I against team G with us being the hero team and the other team being the villain team.