Chapter 15

3rd Person's POV

"The Ambroses are here." His father announced, Ares gives him a curt nod and walked past to his father. The two went to the large building located near the underground parking. Guards immediately open the door once they saw him and his father, men are in their suits doing their own jobs, they have to or else.... Ares doesn't give second chances once you fail, you'll be tortured and gone.

Ares went straight to the conference room at the top part of the building. When he strides down to the glass window, his eyes instantly look inside and saw them.

He pushed the door open, the noise faded as soon he stepped foot inside the room. Matteo is sulking in his seat at the back, a large guy stood up and walked confidently to Ares.

"Mr. Greco...... Alexander - Alexander Ambrose." Alexander extends his hand as he introduced himself but Ares does not do professional he prefers to be straightforward, he knows these people are acting nice because they need something. He ignores the hand and walked past him, finding his chair.

He flumped down, crossing his legs and stared at Alexander. He raised an eyebrow, this guy is testing his patience, he can just shoot him right here and now, but this deal is much worthy than his life.

"Let's cut to the chase, hand me the money and Vince here will give you the drugs." Ares begins, his voice shows no emotions.

"Not too easy Mr. Greco, you can't outsmart us with your shitty lies." Alexander barked back.

Ares chuckled, he straightened his body and stares at Alexander with cold expression. Alexander's cocky confidence disappeared, he instantly regret the action he shown.

In the blink of an eye, Ares takes his gun out from his pocket, everyone, mostly the Ambroses, gasped in fear. He played the gun in his hand, swinging it in the air and playfully pointed it to Alexander.

"A-Ares, s-sir." Alexander stuttered, he holds his hands up as he tries to calm Ares.

"One minute you're so full of yourself. What happened, Alexander." He mocked, his finger traced lightly to the trigger.

"I a-apologize for m-my actions, s-sir." Alexander cowered in fear, his body stumbled back, but the two men caught him quickly.

"S-sir Ares, please let's not go there. We w-will give you the money in exchange of t-the drugs." One of Alexander's man stuttered.

Ares rose from his seat, the gun is still on his hand. He walked slowly to Alexander and placed the gun in his temple.

"Give him the money!" Alexander yelled at his men. They shuffled in their seats and get the bag under the table. Placing it on top of the long table with a thud, Ares pressed the gun further, his dark hazel eyes are piercing.

"Do you know what happened to disrespectful people like you?" He growled.

"Do you not know who you're talking to!?" Ares snarled.

"T-there's t-the money, j-just let us g-go." Alexander cries.

Ares scoffed at him, his other hand finds its way to grip Alexander's neck. "I pity your mafia, they have such a puny leader like you." With that, the bullet fired straight to Alexander's brain, the blood splattered some to his face.

"Alexander!" His men shouted. They face Ares and are going to tackle him but with his agility, he side stepped the both of them and shoots the back of their heads.

The room grows silent, they watched Ares pulled again the trigger and shot the bodies twice. The blood pooled around his feet, he breathes out a maniacal laugh and turned around to face his people with stunned and horrified look.