Chapter 12

Still Narrator's Pov.

"I don't care what the government thinks about following the stupid old law that shouldn't exist in this century. I'm not going to let them get between me and Eric, no matter what they do or say. They can never change my mind and how I feel towards Eric, even if they torture me. Eric will forever be the man that I wants to spend the rest of my life with," Todoroki announces.

"I'll make sure they don't land a single hand on my beloved Shoto without asking for a death wish. 'Cause if they want her, they would have to go through me and walk over my dead body to get to her. They're going to face my wrath if they try to stop me from being with Shoto and make her abort my children," Prince Eric declares with his usual thick English accent.

"Then I'll do my best to prevent the news about your relationship with Shoto and her pregnancy from leaking out to the public or to the school-board for as long as I possibly can. I don't want the higher ups to find out about this and tell the government about you guys," Principal Nezu reveals.

"Thanks Principal Nezu," Todoroki appreciate for what he's doing for them. Prince Eric nods in a way of saying, 'thank you'.

"You're seriously going to keep their relationship a secret, Nezu?" Cementoss interferes with their conversation. Principal Nezu glances over to her and sees the seriousness in her eyes.

"As much as I want to report them to the higher ranks and get them to inform the government about these two, I don't wanna be the one on the other side of his wrath," Principal Nezu states. She looks over to Endeavor and realize she is finally out cold, due to Midnight's quirk. All Might and Ms. Aizawa bring her over to the couch and place her down.

"Smart move, mortal. You don't want to see me when I fully let my wrath take over and kill whoever has pissed me off," Prince Eric approves of her reason to not go against him.

"Even so, Todoroki's stomach isn't going to stay flat for too long and her mood swing are going to kick in after a month or two of being pregnant. Her craving is also going to kick in after a while. How are we supposed to keep your relationship with Todoroki a secret if she's going to start showing signs that she's pregnant? It won't take long for the other students to figure it out what is going on," Ectoplasm tries to reason with him. Keyword: tried.

Todoroki's Pov.

I let go of the back of Eric's royal outfit and slide my arms back from being between his armpits. I force myself to get out of his grip and stand beside him to stare at the teachers in the staff room. All Might and Ms. Aizawa back away from the couch, where they left my so called mother unconscious on the cushion. They join the principal's side and stare at me and Eric.

"As long as the students keep their mouths shut and not say anything to higher ranks about me and Shoto, I won't have to take her far away from here, where the school boarder and the government wouldn't be able to find us. After all, you humans weren't able to find me for the past 78 years until I decide to show my face to the world again. I'll just remove my and Shoto's existence from the human society and off the radar," Eric bluntly spills.

"I understand where you're coming from, but what are you going to do after she gives birth to your child, your highness? Are you still going to let her continue studying in UA to become a hero or are you going to make her drop out?" All Might chimes in with a serious tone. Good question, All Might.

"I'm not going to control her life, nor will I force her do anything that makes her feel uncomfortable and unhappy..." Eric shrugs. He glances over to me with his intimidated aura around him. "...It's up to her if she wants to continue going to UA School to become a hero."

"Eric...I want to continue going to this school and graduate from this place," I inform him with a small smile.

I'm glad he's not going to force me to drop out of school, just because I'm pregnant with his child, and that I'm going to give birth to him or her sometime in the fourth months of my pregnancy. He's considering what I think and feel. That's the type of man that I want to be with. Eric gazes back the teachers.