Chapter 8

Still Todoroki's Pov.

I watch him use his free hand to take his key out of his pocket and lock the door after he shuts it. We stroll down the hallway to get to the elevator and press the down button on the wall. The door eventually slides opens and lets us go inside the elevator. The two of us enter the elevator and watch the door close.

The elevator takes us to our location as I lean my head against his shoulder and let's out a yawn from my mouth. We only have to wait for a couple of minutes until we hear a loud ding to let us know that we have arrived to our destination. The door slides open for us to get out.

"Let's go," Eric state.

He drags me out of the elevator and brings me down the hallway to get to the staff room. We shortly arrive to the staff room and stands in front of it. He pushes the door open and walks right into the room without bothering to knock. I see Ms. Aizawa and Present Mic sitting at the table, drinking what seems to be black coffee.

"Ms. Aizawa," Eric calls out to her. Ms. Aizawa glances over and sees us coming towards her with our fingers interlock with each other.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey kids!" Present Mic greets them. She waves at them with such excitement on her faces.

"I knew there's something going between you two, due to how you guys act around each other," Ms. Aizawa yawns.

"Yeah, we have dating for 3 and half months in secrecy," I reveal.

"You do realize you're dating a half vampire half demon, right? He isn't just any normal half breed. He is an also a royal prince, who is completely out of your league. He's way older than you and will have to be forced to watch you die from an old age if you decide to stay with him until your last breath because you're an mortal," Ms. Aizawa bluntly informs me with a cold stare.

I can tell by her reaction that she isn't too happy with my decision on being with someone that lives in a whole different world than us and being above us. I guess there are still some people that believe royal members and commoners shouldn't be together, due to their statues and species.

"Break up with Prince Eric right this insist before the government finds out about your relationship with him and give you a punishment. No human should be with the royal prince that is above us and-" Present Mic suddenly stops talking when she sees something that causes her cold stare to turn into fear. I even flinch a bit and feel a shiver going down my spine by the deadly intimidated aura coming off Eric.

"...and treat the royal prince as a normal person instead of seeing him as someone that is above us. You never approach him and talk to him casualty. You're far out of his league and you should go back to calling him, 'your highness' and bowing down to him. You are not meant to date a royal prince, unless you have the same statue as him," Ms. Aizawa continues where Present Mic left off.

I hesitantly gaze over and see hatred/anger in Eric's eyes. He lets go of my hand, so he can approach Ms. Aizawa and grabs her by her throat. Present Mic and I are too freeze up to stop him from lifting her up in the air and squeeze his and around her neck, making her try to pry his hand off her neck.

"Don't even think about finishing that statement of yours, mortal. I'm not going to let you put the negative information into my beloved's head and make her break up with me," Eric sneers coldly.

"L-Let...g-go..." Ms. Aizawa pleads. She knows that she is no match for Eric since he's a lot stronger than us mortals.

Narrator's Pov.

"Why should I? You're just going to fill Shoto's mind with your pitiful statement about how she should follow the stupid old law between humans and vampires/demon and don't get involve with me," Eric Prince glares coldly. He grips his hand around her neck, making her have a hard time to breathe.