Chapter 6

Still Narrator's Pov.

"I-I'm sorry, your highness, but due to how much we drank last night, we overslept and had a very bad hangover," Midoriya apologizes with a small blush on her face.

"Please forgive us for doing something that is illegal," Iida bows to him. She winces in pain from the headache that hasn't fully disappeared yet.

"It was the idiot Kaminari that sneaked the alcohol into the dorm and put it into the punch juice without us noticing what she was doing," Yaoyorozu continues.

"If we have known what she has done, we wouldn't drink that fruit punched and stayed sober until the end of the party," Uraraka sleepily concludes.

"Kaminari, huh? I'll teach her a very painful lesson for what she did by making her go through the triple training," Prince Eric coldly states with the small glint in his eyes. A shiver goes down the four girls' spines at his dark tone and the glint in his eyes.

"Y-You would have to punish her when she comes back from her parent's place. 'Cause me, Uraraka-chan, Iida-chan, and Yaoyorozu are the only ones that are left in this building. Everyone else has already left the school's property and went to their families," Midoriya gives him the heads up.

"Then what are you all still standing there for? Get out of my face and go pay a visit to your family! You should be over there, spending time with them!" Prince Eric orders them. Todoroki finishes eating her poutine and drinking her Earl Grey tea.

"We want to know something before we go celebrate our Christmas with our families," Iida mentions. She moves her arms like a robot.

"What is it?" Prince Eric coldly affirms with his usual thick English accent.

"Are you dating Todoroki?" Uraraka questions him.

"Yes, I've been dating her since the beginning of the first week after I defeated All For One," Prince Eric proudly announces. "Therefore, I want Iida, Midoriya, and everyone else to stop trying to win my heart and affection. Shoto is the only person that I'll allow to get all cuddly with me and spent time alone with me." He coldly glares at Midoriya and Iida and watch them flinch away from him.

"Hai..." Midoriya and Iida sigh in defeat with their shoulders drop. They finally know that they lost to Todoroki, who is slowly getting off the chair and pick up her dirty dishes. Turning around, she limps towards the sink and gently drops the plate, fork, and cup into the sink.

"We shall leave and let you two lovebirds alone," Uraraka smiles brightly at them. She grabs Midoriya's arm and drags her out of the living room/kitchen. Yaoyorozu is doing the same thing with Iida and follow Uraraka.

"Well, that was something," Todoroki finally decides to talk. Prince Eric gets off the chair and turnd around to look at Todoroki. He approaches her and wraps his arms and his tail around her waist from behind her. Todoroki leans her head against his chest and puts her hands on top of his. She intertwines her fingers as she enjoys his affection.

"Now, why don't I take you to Hawaii?" Prince Eric offers.

"At this time of year?" Todoroki puzzles.

"Sure, why not? It's better than to stay in the dorm all day," Prince Eric shrugs.

"Why don't we go pay a visit to the mental hospital and meet my father instead of going to Hawaii? I haven't told him about you yet," Todoroki suggests.

"If that's what you wanna do, then it's fine by me," Prince Eric accepts her suggestion.

"Alright, let's get change into proper-" Todoroki gets cut off by a yelp escaping from her mouth when Prince Eric suddenly picks her off the ground and uses his teleportation to appear into her room. "...You seriously need to stop doing that." She pouts at him.