Chapter 10

Still Narrator's Pov.

Prince Eric places the towel on the counter by the right sink and glances over to the old fashion clock on the wall above the refrigerator. He notices it's 8:30 in the evening. He gazes over to Todoroki and realizes she's already staring at him with her usual deadpanned

"Do you want to take a shower or go straight to bed?" Prince Eric finally breaks the silence between them.

"I'll have a shower if you take one with me," Todoroki winks her right eye.

"What an odd mortal you are," Prince Eric muses.

"But you love me," Todoroki points out.

"True," Prince Eric agrees.

They turn around and head over to the two kitchen door. Prince Eric grabs the right handle to push the door open and leaves the kitchen with Todoroki following him. He walks the hallway as Todoroki pushes the door close and quickly catches up to him.

They make a left turn and get on the hallway of frames. Both of them stroll down the hallway to get to the staircase and use them to get to the first floor. Going down the hallway, Prince Eric stops in front of his bedroom and grabs his doorknob to open the door. He enters his room and heads over to his opened bathroom.

Then he gets undressed and places his clothes in the laundry basket beside the bathroom on the right side, except for his shoes, watch, wallet and key. He place his shoes by his door and puts his items on his bookshelf. After taking off her sneakers, Todoroki puts them beside his and places her key on his bookshelf, along with her watch and wallet.

Prince Eric walks into the bathroom and slides the glass shower door open. He steps into the shower and turns on both tap water to make the shower hose spurting down water. It wets his hair and trails down his body.Prince Eric backs away from the shower hose and picks up the strawberry shampoo from the shelf on the left wall.

He spurts some of it on his palm and places the shampoo back on the shelf. He begins to scrub his spiky hair for seven minutes while Todoroki shuts the door and strolls over to the bathroom. She takes off her clothes and drops them into the laundry basket.

Entering the bathroom, she closes the door and joins Prince Eric in the shower. Her cheeks heat up at the sight of Prince Eric's 10 abs packs on his stomach, the muscles in his arms and legs, and his thick cock. Prince Eric's tail is swinging back and forth behind him and his wings are completely folded.

"Damn...no matter how I've seen his hot and muscle body during our sexual activities, it still makes me blush at the sight of it and makes me want to feel it all over again," Todoroki speaks in her mind.

She shuts the slide door and goes under the shower rose to wet her hair and body. Prince Eric silently chuckles in amusement at the sight of Todoroki checking his body out as he takes the soap and cloth from the left shelf and wets them with the shower hose.

"You can check my body out as much as you like, Shoto. All of me belong to you and you alone. No one can have a piece of me, no matter how much they throw themselves at my feet, begging me to have one night stand with them or be their sexual buddy. You're the only girl that will ever get to see my naked body," Prince Eric assures in his head.

He buries the soap in the cloth and scrubs his body with it for a couple of minutes until his tails takes it and washes his back/wings. Todoroki moves away from the shower hose, so she can grab the strawberry shampoo and pour some of it on her right palm. She scrubs her hair for a good seven minutes.

Then she takes the wet cloth and soap out of Prince Eric's hand after he is done with them. Todoroki begins to wash her body and Prince Eric heads under the shower rose to wash the shampoo out of his hair. The soap on his body trails down to the ground and goes into the drain.