Chapter 5

Still Prince Eric Pov.

"She really hates her mother, doesn't she?" I think in amusement for a second. "...how many drinks did you have?"

"I've lost track of...hic...it after 10 drinks," Todoroki respond with a hiccup escaping from her mouth.

"10 or more, you say? That's not good," I sigh. I won't be able to give her the present and watch her open it until tomorrow since I have to bring her to her room and make her go to sleep before she does something that she'll regret it.

I'm just about to pick her up and carry her out of the living room/kitchen when Todoroki suddenly goes onto her tippy-toes and kisses me with her eyes closed. She completely catches me off guard that she takes advantage of my distraction to put her tongue into my mouth and explores every inches of it.

"Hmpph..." I can't really speak, due to Todoroki abusing my mouth with hers. I shut my eyes and return the kiss. I can literally taste the alcohol in her mouth and the fruit punch. Todoroki pushes her body to close the gaps between our bodies without realizing she accidentally grinds against me.

A low growl escapes from my mouth. I break the kiss after I open my eyes and note Todoroki is having a hard time to breathe because of the heated make out taking a lot of her energy. I rest my forehead against hers and notices our saliva is attached to each other between our mouths.

"I'm taking you to your room and put you to bed before you do something that you regret it in the morning," I announce.

"Why? I want to play with you for some more!" Todoroki whines.

"No," I sternly reject her idea of 'fun'. I bring my hands to Todoroki's butt and lift her up in the air. I begin to carry her out of the room as Todoroki wraps her legs around my waist. No one notices us leave the room, except for Midoriya and Bakugo. They are glaring coldly at Todoroki.

I silently laugh at the sight of her flipping the middle finger at them as we get out of their sight. I head down the hallway and stop in front of the staircase. I use them to get to the first floor and stroll down the hallway to get to Todoroki's bedroom instead of using the elevator.

I arrive to my destination and make my tail drop the small present into my pocket. Then I use my tail to sneak into her tight jeans pocket and take out her bedroom key. I use my tail to make the key unlock the handle. Then I grab the handle to twist the doorknob to open the door and enter her room. My tail places the bedroom key on the shelf above the mat.

I kick the door shut and approach the futon on the floor. I carefully place her on the futon and rest my left knee on the ground. After that, I take off her shoes and toss them towards the mat, near the bedroom door. I stand back up and use my hand to push Todoroki until her backs rests on the blanket.

"Now, go to sleep, Shoto. You need it," I command. I turn around, ready to walk out of her room, but only to end up having Todoroki sit back up and grab my arm.

Todoroki pulls my arm hard enough to make me fall down on her. I am now resting my hands on the sheet on each side of the pillow and my knees are lying on the blanket on each side of hers. Todoroki immediately places her arms around my neck and pulls me down until we're eye-to-eye with each other.

"Shoto, we can't do this. You're not thinking things straights when you're drunk," I try to reason with her. The only thing I get out of her is closing her eyes and kissing me, roughly. She holds me firmly to make sure I don't try to break free from her.

"No, I've always wanted to make love to you and I'm not going to let you escape from me," Todoroki mutters between each kisses with heated cheeks.

"You really want to go through with this?" I murmur against her lips. I carefully place her present on the nightstand by her futon, along with the one that is in my pocket. Then I shut my eyes and return the kiss by forcing my tongue to go inside her mouth and explore every inches of it.