Chapter 4

Todoroki's Pov.

There are three long couches, two loveseats, a wooden coffee table and a long stand with a flat screen TV and DVD player on top of it. The three long sofas are right beside one another. The first loveseat is at the end of the right couch, and it's sideways. The second loveseat is sideways beside the left sofa. The wooden coffee table is few feet away from the three couches and loveseats. The shape of the kitchen is a long and medium rectangle.

There are two sink in the right wall with two counters on each side of them. The stove and the fridge stand beside each other at the end of the counter. There's a stand beside the stove on the other side with the microwave on top of it. There's a long table attached to the floor in the middle of the kitchen, so we would have room to mix or cut the ingredients.

Anyways, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Anoyama, Kouda, and Ojiro are sitting on the right couch, teasing and dealing with Bakugo, who is cursing at them and activating her quirk. Sato, Shouji, Tokoyami, Mineta, Hagakure, Jiro, and Ashido are leaning against the cushions on the left sofa, chatting with each other and blushing about who knows what.

Yaoyorozu and Asui are sitting on the two loveseats, watching their classmates goofing off. They both shake their head in amusement and smile at them. Iida, Midoriya, and Uraraka are the only ones that are sitting on the middle couch right beside each other. The movie on the screen is showing the title, and it's called, 'Ouija: Origin Of Evil.

Of course, it has to be a horror movie that they put into the DVD player. I can already tell a few girls are going to cling onto each other for certain parts in the movie. Eric and I walk over to the middle sofa, gaining their attention immediately. Eric sits down right at the end of the couch with me sitting beside him.

That way, no one will be able to sit down beside him on the other side and hug him to death for every horrifying scene. Midoriya is sitting beside me on the other side with Uraraka. Iida is sitting beside Uraraka on the other side of her. I glance at my classmates and see half of them pouting at the fact that they won't be able to cuddle with Eric.

"It's about time you show up, your highness," Kirishima mentions with a light chuckle escaping from her mouth.

"I was taking a shower when Todoroki showed up at my bedroom and wouldn't stop knocking until I answered the door with a towel around my waist. I ordered her to stay outside of my room and wait until I was dressed," Eric informs her. Many of them secretly glare at me with jealousy.

"Technically, I was already in his room and saw him completely naked when he came out of the bathroom," I correct him in my mind "...so take that, you horny girls! I'm the only one that gets to see him naked and give him affection!"

"Lucky bastard. I wanted to be the only one that gets to see him naked," everyone, except for Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Jiro, and Asui curse in their mind.

"Why don't one of you girls press play already?" Eric coldly suggests. I can tell he doesn't like the way the girls are glaring at me and the tension between us. "Or do you want me to leave?" Midoriya immediately grabs the remote from the table and presses the button to push play.

The movie begins as everyone stays completely silence and still. Midoriya places the remote back on the wooden table and leans back against the cushion behind her. I scoot a bit closer to Eric, in case if there are a few scare jumps that can frighten me.

A half hour later, most of the class have been jumping out of their skin and hugging each other every time something jumps out of its hiding, attacking the main character. I was no better than the rest of my female classmates. I end up clinging onto Eric, hiding my face against the side of him from horrifying scene.