Part 1: The beginning

Oh, it's Monday, I have school, it's 7:15 and the alarm starts "Good morning ireoke munjareul bonae

neoege ppajin geot gata wiheomhae" and I wake up, I wash my teeth, brush my hair, take my IPod and in less than 20 minutes I'm on my way to school. On my way to school I was listening to U-Kiss's song Believe. I entered the class-room and after 10 minutes the teacher comes in and said that we need to read the lesson and write down the important ideas, that hour passed easily, and the other 3 hours too.

At the last hour I had History and our teacher wasn't coming so I took my phone and entered my twitter adress, and I saw that Eli from U-Kiss replied to a girl who wrote him on twitter, so I said that I can try my luck too.

I twitted him: Hey. I'm Ella. I wrote to you for the first time. I would like to be friend with you, please don't look at me like a fan ^^. I would like to attend one of your concert but I don't have the opportunities, here in my country aren't a lot of people who listens to K-Pop and K-Pop groups don't know that they have fans here too. So, how I said I can't attend your concert 'cause I have school and is a big distance between South Korea and my country. Hope you understand me. Hush ^^ ~.

I was so nervous the next 7 days because, I entered the twitter every day and he didn't replied me. After one and a half week I wouldn't think that he could reply me, so I didn't hoped for it. In the next 5 days I didn't entered twitter, but when I opened my twitter I saw that I have 5 messages and I didn't wanted to look at them, but I looked at them, and for my surprise these messages were from...Eli. I was really happy that he replied me.

In the messages was wrote: Hey Ella. I'm glade that people from other countries are listening to our music. I'm sorry that you can't attend one of our concert. And, I would like to be friend with you^^. About the thing that in your country aren't concerts with KPop groups, I personally would like to have a concert there, and I'll tell the other members 'bout you. By the way, our names are similar.

Whoa...I read correctly???? He accepted to be friend with me?!!! OMG. I was very happy.

After that day I was talking with Eli regularly on twitter.

He helped me to get throw the hard times I was facing and I'm still facing them, but no-one knows. After I figured out K-Pop, I fall in love with a korean singer and actor, but no one knew it. I love him sincerely and my heart was aching because I couldn't be with him. I don't love him as a fan, but as a girl. I don't look just at his body, his fans like him for his body and face, but I love him for his personality, for his voice and he always makes me laugh. I was calling his name frantically everyday, but he didn't heared me. I was suffering. But after I started to talk with Eli, I forgot a little bit him, there were moments when i thought of him and get upset.

One day Eli twitted me: How is my doing Ella? Hugs. What happened that you weren't on twitter for 3 days? Reply me to know how are you. I have good news for you ^^ And Donghae and Kevin say "Hey" to you.

I worte him back: Tell them "Hy" for me ^^.  I'm ok, but I was busy with my school. You how are you? What news?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. This is the first part. I know it's a bit short? and sorry wor the late upload, but I was busy. Hope you guise enjoy it. Please leave a comment to know what you think about my story ^^. The next chapter is coming soon, I promise. By the way, you guise think what do you think Eli will tell Ella? I'm waiting to see your opinions.

Bye ^^.