Part 7: All alone

Hello! Hope you enjoy it!! This chapter is Ella's (my) point of view. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody is knocking energetically in the door.

"Who is knocking this early?? We just felt asleep" said Andy.

The door opened and Dongho rushed in the room.

“You’ll never find out what happened” said Dongho.

“What?” I said while getting up.

“AJ is admitted at a prestigious University and will go there. But he will not have activity with us. He will study there and we, the other member will continue our activities without him” said Dongho.

“That’s good for him” I said.

“Yes…here’s another news. We are going in a world tour” said Dongho and hugged me.

“That’s amazing. I’m happy for you” I said.

He was jumping with excitement.

“Yes, but you can’t come with us” said Kevin, entering the room.

“Oh, that’s not a problem. I’m happy that I met you and won this competition, I’ve spend amazing days with you. I think it’s time for us to leave too” I said.

“No. our manager said that you and Andy can stay, until we comeback. You can visit Seoul and we will keep in touch by talking on the phone and messages” said Kevin.

“Thank you. You have to give your best in the tour” said Andy.

AJ left after 2 hours. The boys started to pack their stuffs and get ready to go in Hong Kong, where will be their first concert. At about 6 p.m. the boys, Andy and me were outside.

Eli, Dongho and Kiseop gave me a hug and said their goodbyes.

The next were Kevin, Hoon and Soo. I was happy for the boys.

“Take care” I said.

They went in the van and Eli got down and went straight to me.

“Take care. If happens something, just give me a call and I will come here with the first flight” said Eli and hugged me tight.

“Araso” I said.

He then turned around and went in the van. Before he closed the door he looked at me and smiled. And they left…

“I’m going to miss them” I said.

“I got used to them. In the last few weeks they were everyday with me” I said.

Me and Andy went in our room. I opened the laptop and Andy started to listen to music. I entered on twitter. There was 2 pictures with Jae Joong. Both photos were made while he stays on the bad. In one you can see a bit his tattoo and in the other was just his face. When I saw the first photo I felt really upset. I twitted “Alone” and after 1 second it appeared that he twitted “All alone”. When I saw what he twitted I felt really bad. My eyes filled with tears. I wanted to be next to him and make him happy. If he smiles, I smile. If he suffers, I suffer. Andy saw my reaction.

“He will be ok” she said.

“I know. But I can’t stand to see him upset. I know he’s upset…” I said.

“I can understand what you feel” said Andy.

“I should avoid them for a while” I said.

“Yes” said Andy.