Part 12: Healling - 2

"They are not special powers!" said Jae Joong and looked at me.

"No...they're not" I said and smiled.

"Now...get dressed. We're going out" said Jae Joong smiling and left the room.

"Hm..OK" I said and got dressed.

I took a pair of blue ripped pants, black converse and a red top with V-neck.

"I'll go first, because I have to talk to the hotels staff. I'll wait you outside" shouted Jae Joong.

"Ok" I said while arranging my hair.

The door opened and then closed.

I've put some perfume, and went out the room.

I went out and walked out of the hotel. I waited for Jae joong to come, and someone bumped me.

While I was turning round to see who is the person was apollogizing.

"Sorry" said the boy and looked at me while he was dragging his luggage.

"It's alright. no problem" I said.

And turned around.

"Ahm..sorry, could you tell me where is the waiting room?" asked the boy.

I turned around again..and looked at the boy.

"Uhm...you go straight ahead and then you turn to the left and there you'll find the waiting room" I said.

"Thanks" said the boy.

"I see that you stay in the same hotel with me, I think that we'll meet often" said the boy.

"I guess" I said.

"Ahm...my name is Key" said the boy and smiled.

"I'm Ella. Nice to meet you" I said.

"Nice to meet you Ella" said Key and aranged his hair.

I saw Jae Joong coming.

"Happy that I helped you. Bye" I said.

"Byeeee" said Key and went in the hotel.

Jae Joong was coming.

"Sorry that you waited long" said he.

"No problem" I said.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Secret' said Jae Joong and smirked.

"You always have secrets" I said.

"I'm a mistery...right?" said he and and put on his sun glasses.

He suddenly took my hand and started to walk.

We walked till we arrived in a parking lot...and went to a black sport car.

"This isn't a secret anymore" I said and pointed to the car and he started to laugh, as well as me.

"I guess you're right. But...just you, Yuchoon, Junsu and some people know about it" said he and oneped the door.

I went in the car and he closed the door and went on the other side and entered in the car.

The wheather was nice, and warm. The sky was blue and clear, the birds were flying on the ocean-like sky. The sun was shining bright.

"I'll take you to a ride" he said and started the car's engine.

We went on a rode, along side the beach. We arrived at a green space, which had a beautiful view.

"Hm..fresh air" said Jae Joong and went in front of me.