Part 6

Hey guise...I know I haven't been updating for 1-2 weeks...sorry for that, but I had something to deal with. Sorry for those who read my story. 

  ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella went in the kitchen and prepared breakfast. While she was making breakfast, Jae Joong woke up and went to the bathroom. Ella finished the breakfast and went to the living room.

Where is he? thought Ella.

Suddenly she hears a door opening and turned around to see who is. When she turned around she was kinda shocked ‘bout what she saw.

Jae Joong, took a bath and went in the living room half naked. He acted as normally as he could, like he wasn’t shirtless. Ella stared at his body and took her look of him and turned around.

“What’s the problem?” asked Jae Joong.

Ella tries to not look at him.

Is she upset on me? Thaught Jae Joong.

He was still shirtless.

Ella's (my) point of view>> I can’t look at him…now. His hair was a little wet and was covering his eyes a little bit. He wears just a pair of pants and is shirtless…his upper body was amazing, but I couldn’t look at him…oh and his skin…is kinda white. Every time I wanted to touch his face or I don’t know, I always think “Will he break and disappear like a dream?” << 

Elle throws Jae Joong a T-Shirt. Jae Joong realized that he is shirtless and blushed, and put on his shirt as quicly as he could.

They tried to not make eye contact for a while.

Ella went in the kitchen without saying nothing and sit down at the table,

Jae Joong came after her and both were shy. They started to eat in silence until…

….until Eli enters in the house very happily. Ella and Jae Joong can’t say nothing. Eli went to Ella and hugged her without hesitating…Jae Joong looks at Eli with a threatening eyes.

“Annyong Jae Joong sunbaenim” said Eli.

“Hy Eli” said Jae Joong.

“Hy Ella” said Eli.

“Hy Eli” said Ella.

“Ella we have to start to prepare for the concert” said Eli.

“Really…this fast?” asked Ella surprised.

“Yes…we have to go” said Eli.

“Ok” said Ella. She looked at Jae Joong just for a second and saluted him and went out.

When Ella and Eli got to the company the people began to prepare for the concert.

“Looks like they’re working hard” said Ella.

“Yes they are…it’s our first concert since AJ returned” said Eli happily.

“Where are the boys?” asked Ella.

“Ah, they’re practicing in the Practice Room” said Eli.

“Cool…can I go to see them?” asked Ella with excitement.

“Of course” said Eli.

There were a lot of rooms: Make up room, changing room, practicing room…

We walked to the 2nd floor and headed to the Practice room, where were Kevin and Kiseop.

“They dance amazingly. I’d like to dance with them” said Ella while looking at the boys.