Part 8: What have you done?!

Here's part 8. I thaught of uploading more parts this week, because I have some free time. Hope you like it.

Enjoy ^^~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Jae Joong took me to the hospital, I was puted on a bed in a white room, which was full with medical machines. They pierced my hand with a needle and I sighed, because of the pain the niddle was causing, after that they brought a tall metalic bar on which was an infusion. The infusion looked like a sguare beg and was transparent, in the bag was a transparent liquid.At the bottom it has a long wire, trough which, the liguid was putted in my veins.

They saw my arm, and realised that I've been shot, then puted some liquid which was not pleasant at feeling, because I felt like my arm, is burning. I let out a little shout. Jae Joong rushed next to me when he ard me.

"I'm here. You'll be fine" said Jae Joong.

After 5 minutes they putted some white cotton on my arm and bandaged it.

The doctors saw Jae Joong, and decided to put him too to infusion, because he was very tired. I was on my bed.

"You should take him in the next room, because we put him to infusions too. This room is for 1 person" said the doctor while he was noting something on a paper. 

"But, all the rooms are full. We know that this isn't a room for 2 people, but other rooms aren't available, because of the virus that is spreading, these days" said a nurse. 

"Hmm..." said the doctor. He looked at the door which was opening and came in another nurse.

"Doctor, look we have one more bed, empty. Don't you need it, the other rooms have bed, this is a one person room, but we are in crisis, so I thaught that you might need it" said the nurse.

"You did well. Bring the bed in" said the doctor.

The bed was next to my bed, and they puted Jae Joong on it. They put him on infusion to. 

The doctors went out after they made sure we have our infusion on. 

I turned my face to him, and he was looking at me.

"You have to rest more" I said.

"You have to recover. Now, I can't rest, because of you. Look what happened" said Jae Joong. 

"I know. If you get better, I will get better too. From the beggining you were a thief, you stole my heart" I said.

"You have to get better for me." said Jae Joong and puted his left hand on my head. He sit like that till I felt asleep.

Jae Joong's point of view>>

You are my heart.

Get better soon. I can't see you in this situation. I never thaught that I would meet somebody like you. Deep in my soul I knew that you are there somewhere, but I didn't thaught that I'll meet you. You're my everithing. Nobody can replace you. I know that you think that I love my ex-girlfriend, but it's not like that. I cared about her and suffered because of her , because I thaught that I love her, but what I felt for her, wasn't love. She was like my friend, even though we were in a relation for 2 years. 

Since when you started to suffer because of me? I'd do anything, so, you won't suffer. I'd like, me to suffer instead of you, but that won't rezolve anything. You are here, next to me, so I can be happy now. 

You always wanted to see my smile, from now on you'll see my truly smile.

I took her hand. And gave her a kiss on her fore-head. it has passed some time, because it is dark outside. In my infusion, wasn't anymore a transparent liquid. It was empty.