Part 12: Healling - 3

Jae Joong's point of view >>

It was around middle of the night, and I heared Ella geting up from the bad. She came next to my bad and looked at me. She never saw me sleeping, so I could let her think that I was sleeping...besides she might have been very worried about me, before coming to Korea I think that she was worried, especially when she saw the new fridge which was full with Red Bull, Burn and Coke...Ugh, I don't wanna think about it. I won't let her worry anymore.

In the morning I wake up and I prepared breakfast.

I heared foot steps coming closer and closer.

"Morning" I said and turned around smiling.

I saw Ella standing in front of me with a big smile on her face. Her eyes were sparkling. I loved to see that sparkle in her eyes.

"Morning" said she.

"How did you sleep?" I asked and turned to continue to prepare the breakfast.

"Well, I slept well. You, how did you slept?" asked she with a smile on her face.

"Actually, I slept really well" I lied.

I started to take out the dishes and the cutlery.

"Here you go Ella" I said and put on the table two plates with spicy noodles.

As she saw the spicy noodles her eyes widened.

"You like noodles, don't you?" I asked while I gave her the chopsticks.

"Yes. I really wanted to eat some spicy noodles made by you" said she and took the chopsticks.

I smiled at the thought that she wanted to eat some noodles made by me. 

"How is it?" I asked.

"It's really good, although it's a bit spicy, but I like spicy foods. It tastes really good" she said and smiled.

After we finished we made the wash-up, even though we were in a hotel room.

"Aish, you know we are in a hotel room, don't you?" asked Ella.

"Yes, but while it's Sunday, and we have to leave today, let's spend some time togheter..." I said and smiled.

"Yup..." she said and smiled. She has a beautiful smile, her smile brightens my day all the time.

"I'll take a bath" she said.

"Ok, I'll prepare the luggage" I said.

"OK" she said.<<

Ella's (my) point of view >>

I went to the bathroom and had a bath. 

I was getting out of the bathroom when Jae tripped on the floor but he put his hand on the bed and he didn’t fall.

“Gah…what are you doing?” I asked while I took the towel off of my hair.

“It’s good that you didn’t fall” I said.

“Ahg, it’s alright, I’m fine. I have to be more careful. I always trip at home too” he said and laughed along, like I did.

“You won’t trip anymore, cause you’ll be more careful next time” I said and he went to sit on the bed.

He put his watch on his left hand and and I was drying my hair with my hands. Suddenly I felt a pain in my right arm…

“Ah” I said slowly so that he won’t hear me. I didn’t wanted to let him know that my arm’s hurting.