Is it Fixed?

Papyrus

I stirred awake, Sans doing the same. " that was.."
"An experience in itself." We both looked over to father. He was no longer bound in my handcuffs. "You have no need to worry, I'll leave Frisk alone." He looked down. "Did it work..? Are you going to get better now?" Frisk ask to which Sans put a hand on their head, ruffling their hair. "we will." He headed up the stairs and into his room, closing it. "W-what even h-happened?" Alphys asked. "ALOT. WE GOT ANSWERS THOUGH AND AS SANS SAID, WE WILL GET BETTER." I paused. "I'M GOING TO GET READY FOR WORK, CHIEF, I APOLOGIZE FOR MY TARDINESS." I apologized to Undyne and went upstairs myself to get ready. Might as well try to get back to my normal routine if I'm not going to actually be normal again.

Undyne

"Well.. that is more like it. Guess it worked then?" I asked. Alphys looked at the device. "I-I truly hope so." She looked to the doctor. "Dr. Gaster?" He still seemed kind of out of it. "I am going to change. Get Sans and we will start on porotype vaccines." With that the doctor also headed upstairs. "V-vac- yes sir!" Alphys felt relieved. "This is most relieving. My children are safe now, I still really have any clue what was happening, but I'm glad it's fixed now." Sans came down in his lab getup. "ready to go al?"
"Ah- y-yes!" She jumped. Why was Alphys so freaking cute! He tilted his head to the door. "then let's go." The pair went off as Papyrus came down in uniform. "READY TO GO CHIEF!" He smiled. "Then let's go! We have alot to catch up on!" We rushed outside.

Frisk

"Can you take me to school? I'm sorry for skipping in the first place, but they needed me." Mom sighed. "Of course, my child. Do not do it again!" I went to fetch my backpack. So does this mean they don't remember anything anymore? They are oblivious to the timelines and aus again? Sans hadn't seemed as weary.. or maybe he was guarding his expressions. I can't tell right now. Only time would tell if they are OK or not. Papyrus and Dr. Gaster seemed normal, but it hadn't even been an hour. I grabbed my mask and rushed back downstairs. "I'm going to be later, let's go!"

Sans

I found over the course of the next few weeks, that metatation just before bed really helps with the nightmares. I've learned to trust the kid again, and now that I was the one in control, I didn't see a reason in distancing myself from everyone. I wasn't a danger anymore. Things were more or less ok. "SANS- ARE YOU UP- OH. APOLOGIZES BROTHER, BUT WHY ARE YOU MEDITATING NOW?" I opened my sockets and looked to my bro. "testing something. if it works, i can communicate with our counterparts without having to wait until we go to sleep." Papyrus nodded. "OK.. BUT WHY?" I slipped out of bed. "i've been keeping the council updated on frisk and dad. they are scared that the kid might hop timelines or something since things got a little meh here. dad is still considered a threat, seeing as he'd tried to take the kids soul to fix the timelines." Understanding came on my bro. "OH, THAT MAKES SENSE THEN. I HOPE THAT WHATEVER YOU DID, WORKED." I chuckled. "me too."

1 chapter left