chapter 11

Strawberry Blonde

Strawberry Blonde

Diovanni  realized  what  he  was  doing.

He  was  kissing  his  best  friend.

He  quickly  pushed  him  away,  harshly.  Jisung  looked  him  with  a  shocked  expression.

"Why  would  you  do  that!?"  He  yelled.  Wiping  off  his  swollen  lips.  His  angered  expression  scared  Jisung.  "I──I  don't.  I'm──I'm  s-sorry,"  He  could  could  barely  get  any  words  out.

Jisung  tried  to  reached  out  to  Diovanni,  only  to  get  hit.  "Get  out  of  my  face!  I  don't  wanna  see  you!"

Jisung's  hands  dropped.

"I  only  wanted  to  make  you  happy.  I── I  don't  know.  I'm  just  so  fucking  in  love  you!  Can't  you  see  that!?  Are  you  blind!?  Diovanni  do  you  know  how  much  I  hate  myself  cause  I  can't  be  loved  by  the  one  person  who's  be  there  for  me  after  everything?  I've  tried  so  hard  to  become  something  I'm  not!  Just  so  you  can  love  me  back!  But  no  all  you  ever  do  is  talk,  talk,  talk,  and  talk  about  Naomi.  I'm  glad  your  happy  but  it  still  hurts,"  The  tears  kept  on  flowing  as  he  hit  Diovanni  on  the  chest.

"All  this  was  just  for  you!  When  you  took  me  to  your  uncle's  farm.  I  felt  so  special.  You  said  you  wanted  me  to  meet  your  family.  You  invited me.  Not  somebody  else.  Me.  I  dyed  my  hair  like  Naomi's  for  you.  I  wear  makeup  similar  to  her's  for  you.  I  wear  clothes  like  her's  for  you.  And  just  so  you  can  love  me  back.  And  it  doesn't  work  that  way  but  I  keep  doing  it  with  the  hope  that  you'll  someday  love  me  back...I'm  so  stupid,"  Jisung  walked  away  and  Diovanni  stood  there.

"I  hate  you"