Baby

Mature content below

Sean's POV

"kaycee, will you please talk to me?" i beg for the thousandth time.

she continued to ignore me. she was watching spongebob on tv. there was a marathon going on all day that i guarantee you she didn't want to miss.

but why was she ignoring me?

it always hurt me when she was upset. she was always so happy and cheerful that i could never see her being upset.

"kaycee," i shook her knee, trying to get her attention.

she'd been giving me the silent treatment since we left brian's class. after class, we had gotten into the car and i tried talk to her, but whenever i did, she didn't answer. as you probably already know.

i grab her hand in both of mine and kiss the back of it. kaycee and i weren't dating, yet. we were aware of the other's feelings but we just didn't act on it. we had an unspoken agreement on what was too much and what was fine.

"kayc," i say softly. i cup her cheek and turn her face to mine. "what did i do?"

Kaycee POV

i could hear the hurt in his voice.

i felt bad but i knew if i spoke i'd start to cry. he was all over her. he didn't even push her away when she hugged him after.

i know i'm being a jealous gir- person, but i couldn't help but be upset.

i thought he wanted me?

for the past couple weeks he's been busy with coming up with choreo, teaching classes, and upcoming projects. we've been drifting. so when i saw him with that girl, it drove me insane.

our gazes didn't meet. i kept my eyes on my hands, playing with my thumbs.

i knew that sean was a good guy. he's my best friend. he was the best guy i knew, i trusted him.

he put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head. that's when our gazes met. you could see everything in his eyes. i saw the hurt and concern in his eyes, yet there was adoration. he had a gentle grip on my face, as if i were a glass doll that was going to shatter if he gripped me tighter.

"kaycee, i can't fix it if you don't tell me what i did. i hate seeing you like this, it breaks my heart when you refuse to speak to me, and i hate the fact that it's me that hurt you." he said stroking my cheek.

his eyes started to brim with tears. my heart shattered as i saw one threatening to fall.

there was silence. neither of us spoke. we sat there staring into each other's eyes, one observing the other.

"sean," i said in almost a whisper. i heard his breath hitch in his throat. "i'm so sorry." i break down into tears. my heart felt like it was being stabbed. it broke me to pieces that i made sean devastated.

"kayc?" he said confused and still concerned.

"i was jealous. i was jealous that you weren't spending any time with me. i was jealous that you were all over that girl in brian's class. i'm afraid, sean. i'm scared that i'm not enough for you and that you'll go out and forget about me." i say wiping my tears on my sleeves.

"aw, kayc," he pulls me into a hug and strokes my hair. i feel my tears soaking his hoodie. i hug him tight, afraid he'll disintegrate into thin air.

he pulls away and looks directly into my eyes. "kaycee don't take this the wrong way, but that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. i have never felt strongly for anyone else but you. i only have eyes for you. i only dream of being with you. you make me happy. i love you, baby." he says, intertwining our hands.

my heart swells at his words. every word hits me hard, and the look in his eyes hits me even harder. sean lew loves me. AND HE CALLED ME BABY!

happiness fills my body and a smile appears on my face.

"sean, i feel the same way. i was just insecure and worried that you didn't care about me anymore. i love you so much sean and i could never leave you." i said apologetically.

he pulls me onto his lap and gives me a smile before kissing me. i return the gentle, yet passionate kiss feeling on top of the world.

Sean POV

i take her into my lap and kiss her passionately. i pull her close, trying to put all of my love into the kiss, but the kiss intensifies. why put all of my love into just one kiss when i could show her what she really means to me.

my hands start to wander up and down her body. she grinds onto me in approval. that pushes me to escalate my actions. my lips travel down to her neck, leaving love bites everywhere. she tilts her head to give me more access and i take full advantage.

"sean," she breathes out, her fingers running through my hair. i grind harder while removing her shirt. why is her six pack better than mine?

she leans close to my ear. "i never knew you were this aggressive, shamu." she whispers. "you don't know a lot of things i'm capable of." i kiss her again, this time it's rough and oozing with lust.

i flip us over and take her shorts off. i start to kiss down her body. from her lips, down her stomach, and then stop to the place she needs me most.

i touch her through her underwear, feeling her. "i didn't know i turned you on like this, petal." i smirk at her as i start to rub her through her soaked panties. she lets out a loud moan and grinds into my palm. "sean, please." she begs. i look up at her through my lashes to see her withering due to my pleasuring actions.

"please what?" i rub her faster while kissing her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to heat. "sean!" she groans. i chuckle at her impatience.

"okay, baby," i take her bra and panties off, fully revealing her naked body to me. my mouth waters at the sight in front of me. my baby was sitting in front of me begging for my touch.

i bring all of my attention to her aching core. i lick her folds, immediately loving the taste of her. i take her clit into my mouth and suck on it. "just like that, sean." kaycee moans, gripping the edge of the cushions in her hands. her moaning out my name in pleasure was the best sound i'd ever heard.

her breath was quickening as i pleasured her with my mouth. i put her leg over my shoulder, wanting to taste every last part of her. i put on hand on her breast, playing with her pink bud. with my other hand, i slide a finger into her while rubbing her fast and licking her insides. "sean don't ever stop!" kaycee screams.

"you taste so good, babygirl." i moan. i feel her getting close to her climax around my tongue. her body shaking as her hips fall out if sync with my mouth.

"sean, i'm so close." kaycee moans, pushing my tongue deeper into her. kaycee's legs shake violently as she releases.

after cleaning up her juices from her and my fingers, i stand up and take all of my layers off. kaycee gives me a suggestive look and gestures to my hard member. without waiting for a response, kaycee takes me into her hand and starts to pump me fast. "kayc," i groan. i look down at her through hooded eyes, her face shows determination, her eyes dark with lust.

if looks could kill.

she pulls me onto the couch beside her and gets in front of me. while kissing down my body, she strokes my manhood. moans fall from my mouth as she strokes faster, but soon her hand is replaced with her mouth. she teases by licking my tip. she moans onto me and i feel the vibration through my body. "kaycee, please." i beg, i didn't know what for, but all i knew was i wanted her in every way possible.

her head starts to bob faster.

"kaycee, you're amazing," i said, as i feel the back of her throat. how the hell did she know what she was doing?

with kaycee continuing her expertise, i soon go over the edge and release. she gets back on the couch and onto my lap. i smile at her proudly, "ready?" i intertwine our hands together.

she lets out a light giggle, her smile lighting up the room.

"ruin me, lew."