The Summit

*mature content warning*

Kaycee's POV

"good morning, weirdos and lewsers! it's about that time! as you all know, sean pranked me with a viagra prank about a month ago. while he was giggling and cackling and enjoying himself, i was plotting. so today, he will feel my wrath. i'm gonna do my own viagra prank but with a twist. i'm currently making breakfast. i'm gonna put the viagra in his drink." i said smiling innocently.

"when he did it to me it reacted pretty fast, but that's exactly what i want. we have a pretty busy schedule today. first, we have to attend nat and manny's class, then i teach a class with julian, then an interview, then to top it all off, both of our families are coming over for dinner. so long story short, he will be suffering. especially because he won't be...going over the edge." i explained while stirring the oatmeal in the pot and glancing at the camera.

"oh and i was chatting with nat earlier and guess what she said. 'bring heels'! ugh, how the lord works in my favor! hallelujah." i cheered, pouring the oatmeal into a bowl.

i grabbed the viagra pill that i smashed into powder and poured it into the orange juice, mixing the pill in. after that, i poured the oatmeal into another bowl, covering it with berries and granola.

i felt hands settle on my shoulders and a kiss on my head. "good morning, angel." my husband greeted sliding his hands up and down my arms. i smiled up at him and pecked his cheek. "good morning, moon."

he chuckled and poured himself a cup of orange juice then sat at the dining table. i brought him his bowl of oatmeal and some egg whites, causing a gasp to leave his lips. "kaycee, you didn't have to do that." he said looking up at me in adoration.

"it's nothing. you're cooking dinner anyway, i might as well serve you a meal. now, eat up. we have a long day ahead of us." i shrugged pecking his lips. sean obliged.

i sat in the chair beside him and ate my own bowl. throughout breakfast, we talked about our excitement for today's events. after that, we both went to our bedroom to get ready.

when i was about to go in the bathroom to start the shower, sean grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into bed with him. "sean!" i squealed in surprise. "what are you doing?" i giggled.

"i wanna cuddle with you. you left bed so soon." sean whined while kissing the back of my neck affectionately. he hummed a tune while letting his hands wander my body slowly, which felt nice.

"kayc," sean whispered in my ear.

"yes, shamu?" i asked innocently, turning to him in the process. his eyes flickered to my lips, staring at them for a bit before looking me back in the eye. "you're so fucking beautiful. you know that, angel?" he complimented while getting on his knees in front of me. he turned my body completely to face him, then spread my legs.

"no, no. we have to get ready." i said sternly, sitting up. he gripped my thighs after wrapping my legs around his waist. he began kissing the spot below my ear, knowing my weaknesses. "i don't care. i want you."

"you always do, but we-" i was cut off by his lips on mine and his hips meeting my own, causing me to feel his hardened member. we moaned into the kiss, grinding into each other. "kaycee, please." he whimpered into my neck.

sean pulled down my shorts, letting his hand work my heat. "god damnit. sean!" i moaned. i unbuckled his pants hurriedly, putting my hand on his member and stroking him fast through his briefs.

"shit, kaycee." he moaned into my ear, which caused chills to go down my spine. after taking our clothes off, sean entered me roughly, desperate for a release. too bad he wasn't gonna get it.