XVII. You're Beautiful

Your eyes fluttered closed before you fell asleep two minutes later. You felt sore but oh so good.

***

What seemed like a few hours later, you wake up and see it's dark outside through the door to the balcony in front of you. You felt two pairs of arms wrapped around you. Your head was being held to Mildred's bare chest and Gwen had her arms wrapped around your waist. You also realized you had a nightdress on. They must have clothed you when they came in. You snuggled into Mildred, closing your eyes and she held you tighter. Not long after, you feel Gwen snuggling closer to you as well. You fell asleep in their embrace and slept soundly through the rest of the night.

***

That morning, you wake up to the two women tenderly talking to one another but you keep your eyes closed. You reach your hand, expecting Mildred to be right by your side but you felt nothing but the soft mattress underneath your fingers. The room grew quiet and you could feel the women approaching you. They were at the end of the bed looking over at you.

"Look at our baby." Mildred whispered.

"I know. God she's so perfect. I'm so glad we finally got her." Gwen responded. You hear them exchange a wet kiss. You felt like you were missing out so you shift around a little bit and let out a quiet whimper. You pretend to feel around for the women on the bed and let out a louder noise.

"Aww she misses us Mildred." Gwen says in a sweet voice.

"Oh we're coming baby girl." Mildred said seductively and smiling. She and Gwen crawl on the bed and on both sides of you. As they both wrap their arms around you, and kiss you, your lips slip into a smile.

"There's that beautiful smile." Gwen says grinning widely. You wrap your arms around Gwen and she kisses the top of your head.

"Mmm five more minutes mommy." You said, groaning but still smiling.

"Ohh come on baby, you have to get up." Gwen said pulling your arm a little bit.

"Nooo." You whined, pulling your arm away and snuggling into Mildred.

"Oh uh uh uh you're not pushing me over, little one." Mildred says, getting up. You groan and finally sit up rubbing your eyes. Gwen and Mildred were already dressed and were folding a blanket as they both smile at you. You throw your legs over the side of the bed and get up with weak balance. You steady yourself against the nightstand and Gwen is quickly right by your side.

"Aw did mommy go a little too harsh last night baby?" Gwen whispered while grasping your shoulder.

"No I-I'm okay." You said blushing as you walk to the closet. You picked out a simple blue dress as Gwen and Mildred made the bed. You were about to go to the bathroom to change until Mildred takes your arm.

"Where are you going?"

"To change?"

"In the bathroom?" Mildred asked almost laughing. You shifted your weight onto your other foot,looking down and shrug.

"Baby you don't have to be insecure around us."
Mildred said with sad eyes.

"I know I'm sorry I just- I can't help it." You respond, looking down at your feet.

Mildred places two fingers under your chin and lifts it so you're making eye contact with her.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. You are so beautiful y/n. Don't ever think otherwise."

You look back down, to the side and Mildred grasps your cheeks with her hand, making you face her once again.

"Say 'I am beautiful'." She whispers. You look to the side again and she tightened her grip, Gwen watching with saddened eyes.

"I-I'm beautiful." You say quietly with tears spilling out of your eyes.

"Yes you are." Mildred says with her own eyes starting to well with tears. Mildred places both hands on the side of your head and kisses the top of it, then your lips. "Go get changed my love, breakfast should be ready soon." She said with her hands still on your cheeks. You pull away from her without making eye contact and go to the bathroom. You take off your nightdress and let it fall to the floor. You look in the mirror at all the bruises and hickeys that covered your body from last night.

You sort of smiled to yourself and got dressed. You put on the blue dress and your white heels. You pinned your hair up and put on a light pink lipstick. You went downstairs to see your two lovely girlfriends sitting at the large dining room table. They looked worried and they were holding hands. Gwen wiped Mildred's tear and Mildred looked down, sniffling.

"Mildred?" You sounded from the door. Her and Gwen's face shot up and met your gaze. Mildred quickly wipes a tear and your eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Come sit down y/n. Have some breakfast." Gwen worriedly smiles. You slowly walk to the table and sit down at the head of it with Gwen and Mildred on each side of you. You place your hand on Mildred's leg and look at her into her dark brown eyes.

"I'm alright darling." She whispers, taking your hand in hers. You look down at the food in front of you that the maid brought in and immediately feel sick. You don't want Mildred or Gwen to be upset so you take a bite of a blueberry. Mildred and Gwen were talking about the house and such , often shooting you a few glances but all you could think of was the pain in your stomach. You take a sip of orange juice and try to wash it down. You gag a little and Gwen looks at you as you try to take another bite.

"I'm sorry." You get up and run to the bathroom. You lean over the toilet and throw up. There wasn't much in your stomach to make you throw up in the first place but it kept coming and coming. Gwen and Mildred were quick to trail behind you and pushed the door open.

"Oh honey." Gwen said as she rubbed your back. Mildred holds your hair back and shushes you.

"It's alright my love. Shhh."

You continued to throw up and tears were now pouring out of your eyes. You sat back and pushed your self against the wall. You buried your head in your knees, crying.

"Oh no baby don't cry." Gwen said, holding you in her arms as Mildred stroked your hair.

"I'm sorry." You sobbed with your head still on your knees.

"Don't be sorry little one. Don't be sorry." Mildred whispered. You felt yourself fall into Gwen's arms and everything went dark.

———————————-——————————————

A/N: Hey everyone! Happy Halloween!!! I'm trying my best to update and I swear the story is going somewhere. I also hope you're enjoying Gwen in the story. Thank you so much for the support and kind comments. Love you all.

~Del