Chapter 5 - Ready to fight

---- Third Person POV ----

And so, the next day they began their training to pass the UA entrance's exam. Each day, they would train their body and soul to become the heroes that they always wanted to be. They both worked out alot, and increaseed their quirk's strenght. They both began to increase the amount of weight that they could lift with both their quirks and strenght, while also improving on resisting as much as possible with their quirk's drawbacks. They also modified their sleep schedule and what they ate, as it's essential to improve your body's output.

After ten month, they were ready and they successfully cleaned all the beach. They were so tired that they almost slept for thirteen hours before the day of the entrance exam. Once the day of the entrance exam came, they both prepared themselves for the day, and met up to walk to the UA gates.

--- Izuku's POV ----

This is it, today me and Uraraka will take the first step on our way to become heroes. Our journey starts here!

While I was muttering to myself, I slip on a rock, and trip on my feet.

Or, she is taking her first step. I am literally going to die.

But, when I was almost about to hit my head on the ground, I begin to float.

Huh?! Oh yeah, Uraraka. Luckily she stopped the fall.

"It would be bad luck if you fell on your first day huh?" She says, while straightening me up and smiling, deactivating her quirk.

"Well that was close, thanks Uraraka!" I say gratefully, while resuming our walk.

"Hey nerd!" I hear a familiar voice say

I turn around, and see someone that I would have prefered to avoid.

"Oh... Hey kacchan..." I say, with a bit of fear in my voice.

"Oh, who is him deku?" Uraraka asks, while turning and looking at him.

"He is my childhood friend, katsuki bakugo. Or as I call him, kacchan." I say, presenting kacchan.

"So that's why you always ditched us for the arcade, you were hanging out with this round face." He says, while smirking.

"Round face?!" She says, angrily.

Oh boy, better stop this before it develops in something worse.

"Ah yeah, let kacchan be... He usually calls with mean nicknames whoever he doesn't know."

"Damn right, so who would you be? His girlfriend or something?" he says

HUH?! SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!?

"HUH?! NO I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" She says, while waving her hands around and becoming all red.

"Figured, seemed to weird that this nerd could  get a girlfriend before me. Anyways, the exam will start soon, I'll see you inside deku and round face." He says, while scoffing and heading inside.

"ANYWAYS! we should probably go too, don't wanna be late!" I say, while recomposing my self.

"Huh?! Yeah! RIGHT!" she says, still a bit red.

Does she have a fever or something, or maybe the weather is too hot for her?

After we both recomposed, we head inside, reaching the meeting room.

|||| Time skip,  the explanation by present mic will be the same ||||

Me and Uraraka make our way to the city's gate. I am wearing a light blue trucksuit. Meanwhile she is wearing a black one. We begin to look around, many people are currently stretching, preparing for what is about to happen.