Chapter 3 - Be a hero

____ Previously: ____

Oh no, IT'S ALL MY FAULT. I DISTRACTED ALL MIGHT AND NOW THAT VILLAIN ESCAPED. I HAD TO BE SELFISH DIDN'T I?! LETTING ALL MIGHT WASTE HIS TIME ON ME AND ENDANGERING HER.

But, no... I WON'T LET OTHERS GET HURT BECAUSE OF MY MISTAKES. I'LL SAVE HER WITH A SMILE, JUST LIKE MY IDOL! FEAR NOT URARAKA, BECAUSE I AM HERE!

______________________________________________________________________________

:PLAY YOU SAY RUN:

I sprint all the way past the heroes, who are shouting at me to don't go, like I care.

As soon as I am past them, I begin to formulate my plan.

Alright, I can't take him one on one, so I must distract him and take Uraraka. The only way to do it is... my schoolbag yeah! I can send it at his eye and distract him and then flee with her to the heroes. Perfect plan Izuku, flawless as always.

I take the schoolbag and throw it in the air 

Now, levitate!

It begins to glow green while in the air.

Now, aim for the eye and... REPULSE!

Once I casted my move, it's sent towards the villain's eye. It impacts onto it,  successfully distracting while he yells in pain. After that, I make my way in front of the villain.

"Izuku what are you doing here?" Uraraka eyes me with tears and struggle to say.

Great, he is distracted. It's my chanche!  Point your fingers at her, now focus and... ATTRACT!

Uraraka begins to glow green, and she almost immediately get out of the sludge villain. Before she falls onto the ground, I managed to grab and carry her brydal style to the heroes.

But when I start to carry her, she begins to glow... PINK?!

Wait, why am I feeling so nauseous?! No time for that. But woah, she sure is lighter than I thought. Alright, now to the heroes!

"T-than-ks I-z-uku" She says, while her face was all red.

"Don't thank me yet." I say, while  smiling still running to the heroes.

"NICE THROW KID, NOW COME HERE AND LET ME TEACH YOU A LESSON." the villain says, attempting to grab me with his tentacle.

OH NO! I GOT NO TIME TO DODGE IT. THIS CAN'T BE IT!?

Before the tentacle reaches me, I see a figure jumping right in front of me... wait, ALL MIGHT?

"TEXAS SMAASH!" All might yells

"NOT AGAIN!" the villain yells. pfft, what a loser.

The villain once again is defeated, and the heroes rush to him to retrieve all his pieces. I beging to slowly uncarrying Uraraka, making her stand up. 

Wait, WHY IS SHE FLOATING?!

"URARAKA WHY ARE YOU FLOATING?!" I yell.

"I don't know! I am trying to deactivate my quirk but it won't work!" She says

Wait... her quirk... OH BOI DID I JUST STOLE HER QUIRK?!

"ALL MIGHT, CAN YOU CATCH HER? I am gonna deactivate her quirk, and make her fall." I say, while whispering the last part.