26. Demon Lords' Banquet: Walpurgis

(Y/N) (L/N): Your name, Last name

(H/C): Hair colour

(E/C): Eye Colour

(F/C): Fave Colour

Normal speech: Like this

C.L.A.I.R
(Computational Linguistics and Information Retrieval)
Speech: Out loud: Like this
Directly to (Y/N)'s Mind: {Like this}

A.L.E.X.I.S
(A.dvanced L.ight speed E.nergy efficient X. radiation I.ntergalactic S.pacecraft)
Speech: Out loud: Like this
Directly to (Y/N)'s Mind: {Like this}

Thoughts: *Like this*

Low volume Speech
A.K.A Whispering, Muttering: Like this

Telepathy: <Like this>

Age: 18

Height: 6'1 ft

Special Ability: 'Glitch' Causes an Error in with the natural laws and principles of the Universe and Manipulates these Laws for the Users benefit

Ability Use: [Like this]

Race:
Demon (Former)
Extraterrestrial (Former)
Extraterrestrial Demon (Current)

——————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

(Y/N): Yosh, I think we're ready...What do you think, Alexis?

I was in a room in the Starship, I was with Alexis and I had dressed Rin who was sleeping now in her... Wheelchair? Nope, it doesn't have wheels, I guess just hover chair, Her muscles would have definitely atrophied after not being used for several years. We'll slowly get her used to walking again, but for now, we'll help her get around like this.

Alexis: I think she looks splendid, (Y/N)-sama

(Y/N): Umu Umu, now we can go back to the surface and wait with everyone

Everyone else had gone back after that, Clair had returned to my mind, and now that we've sorted out Rin, we can go back and wait with everyone else~

I then open a (F/C) coloured portal in front of me, I push the hover chair through, and Alexis walks in behind me, we then appear back in Tempest, the portal disappearing after we exit it.

(Y/N): Hey, Alexis, A giant ship in the sky might freak others out when daytime comes, just make the Starship orbit the planet from a distance~

Alexis: Understood, (Y/N)-sama

I look up and see that the Ship is now starting to ascend further and further into the sky, a minute or so passes and it appears as a tiny speck in the sky.

We then make our way back inside the building, and see Veldora screaming about something.

Veldora: OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

Rimuru: What's the matter?!

Veldora: I can't believe a new enemy is showing up now!!! What a cliffhanger to end this issue on!!

Rimuru: Take this seriously!! Or I'll spoil it for you!!

Veldora: No need to be so touchy

(Y/N): Jeez, are spoilers now youer mainstream threat now Rimuru?

Everyone in the room turns to me with surprise on their faces. I just smile and wave with a sweatdrop.

Rimuru: Ahh!! (Y/N)-kun, you're back, how is she?