27. Enneagram

(Y/N) (L/N): Your name, Last name

(H/C): Hair colour

(E/C): Eye Colour

(F/C): Fave Colour

Normal speech: Like this

C.L.A.I.R
(Computational Linguistics and Information Retrieval)
Speech: Out loud: Like this
Directly to (Y/N)'s Mind: {Like this}

A.L.E.X.I.S
(A.dvanced L.ight speed E.nergy efficient X. radiation I.ntergalactic S.pacecraft)
Speech: Out loud: Like this
Directly to (Y/N)'s Mind: {Like this}

Thoughts: *Like this*

Low volume Speech
A.K.A Whispering, Muttering: Like this

Telepathy: <Like this>

Age: 18

Height: 6'1 ft

Special Ability: 'Glitch' Causes an Error in with the natural laws and principles of the Universe and Manipulates these Laws for the Users benefit

Ability Use: [Like this]

Race:
Demon (Former)
Extraterrestrial (Former)
Extraterrestrial Demon (Current)

——————————————

Clayman: HAHAHAHAHA!!! ALL OF YOU WHO MADE A SUCH A FOOL OF ME! YOU WILL ACCEPT MY RETRIBUTION!!! HAHAHAHAHAGGEEEEEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!!

Clair: {Notice: Clayman will likely attempt to flee}

(Y/N): *Not surprising...* Clayman, just drop the act and tell us who you've been taking orders from...

Clayman: There is truly no end to your insolence!!!

Clayman charged up a giant ball of energy and then fired it towards (Y/N).

Clayman: THE MOMENT YOU DODGE THAT-

(Y/N): *Gonna run away the moment it explodes right? So predictable...*

One black feathered wing sprouted from (Y/N)'s back and then covered shielded (Y/N) from the attack, after the attack dissipated the wing folded and disappeared.

(Y/N): Didn't we say it was over for you?

(Y/N) snapped his fingers and a transparent barrier that was (F/C) surrounded him and Clayman.

Gii: *Houu? Did he copy my barrier technique? Talk about impudent...*

Clayman began looking around frantically, he was beginning to panic.

(Y/N): Oi, Clayman, for all the shit you put us through, I'm gonna make sure you drown in despair, throw everything you have at me, who knows, maybe your feeble attempt to attack me might do something...

Clayman: Hahahahaha!! You are indeed strong! I will give you that, but you have not yet seen the beginning of what I am capable of! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN WITHSTAND THIS?!

Flames and purple lightning began to spark and build up around Clayman, he began to float into the sky while holding all of his arms in front of him.

Clayman: HAHAHA!! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE THIS? DEMON BLASTER!!!