Chapter 11

Radioactive material is untouchable, it can harm the living things that come in contact with it, depending on how strong the radioactivity is for it. Moran knew he was like that, he was untouchable, if anyone came into contact with it too much, they would be harmed. He had lightly harmed Aella, by slapping her, and he seemed to not care as much as he thought he would.

For months on end he had thought about the moment he would see her, the moment he could listen to her voice talking to him, telling him she loved him. Nothing like that came into his head, for he knew that she had turned into some monster he did not know.

Sebastian climbed back down the hill, leaving the water reservoir, hoping she would leave soon so he could find Camilla. Camilla was the one who needed to be left out of all of this, she was played, used as a pawn in Aella's games to reach Moran in a different way. 

At the bottom, Sherlock, Moriarty and Mycroft stood over the two bodies lying on the ground. Sherlock was performing CPR on John as best as he could, whereas the young boy laying next to him was already gone. Mycroft was unbearable to be near, he was radioactive material, someone who would never strike you. If you were to interrupt his thought process, to stop the tears from penetrating the strength of his facade, he would strike. For that child, he needed to keep alive.

A pulse had disappeared long ago. A pulse was still in John Watson, his pale face still so alive. They needed him more than ever before. Medical attention would be required throughout the issues that they were faced with.

Moran watched Aella leave, she slid into the water reservoir, changing back into her alternate state, which appeared to be rough, and very painful. Emerging from behind the trees, he crept around to see that she had gone, still keeping the beautifully made gun by his side for protection against her. These parts were never known for their danger, so animals would not come to attack him. That was as far as he knew. 

"Camilla," he whispered, searching in the long grass, hoping to find her body. "Camilla, say something, I know she never killed you."

A small murmur was made from the right of him. Turning around to go to the left, he saw the uneven lengths of grass, hoping that was where his body was laying. 

"Camilla, say something again," she let out another gasp for air, trying to prop herself up so Moran could see her. Thankfully, he saw her head peek up from above the towers of grass encompassing her. "There you are."

When she saw him, she smiled sweetly, seeing the hurt on his face. In her raspy voice, she tried to talk to him, hoping he would hear.

"Are you okay?" her eyes prayed he heard what she had said. Cupping her head with one of his hands, he stroked his thumb under her eye to wipe the tear of destruction from reaching anywhere else. 

"I am okay, I need to cover you up," taking off his jacket, he wrapped it around her back, zipping it to keep her body out of anyone sight. "What can I do?"

"More water," 

"You need more water? Okay, I will get you some. Has Aella gone?"

"Gone? To Moriarty."

Moran shot his head around, hearing the growl of something, someone shouting in pure rage. Camilla winced as she heard the firing of several gunshots. 

"Do you know how to use one of these?" he handed her a firearm, not knowing he was doing the right thing. "Do you?"

"Yes,"

"Good, stay here, and use it if anyone tries to attack you that you know will hurt you."

Camilla nodded, holding the gun by her side, watching Moran move away to go to the edge of the hillside with a better view.