0.08

pop songs and dancing

Lucas's pov // Friar Residence, three weeks later

Maxine and I have gotten very close over the past couple of weeks and I couldn't be happier... I asked her to be my girlfriend-- she said yes, of course-- and now we're cuddling in my bed because she's spending the night at my place-- I'm kind of surprised Mr.Mathews was ok with that, but I don't care because she's here in my arms...

She pulls out her phone, opening the camera. "What're you doing?"

"Just copy me, Babe."

"Alright, weirdo," I say, looking at the camera. After taking the picture, she sends it to Maya and sets it as her lock screen. "Can you send that to me?"

"Of course, Bubba." She sends it to me and I set it as my lock Screen as well.

" She sends it to me and I set it as my lock Screen as well

"Bubba?"

Her face turns a dark shade of red. "I wanted to try it out."

"It was very cute." This makes her face more red-- if that was even possible at this point.

"Baaabbeee!"

"Whhaatt?"

"You're making my face red," she says as she hides in her hood fully so only her nose sticks out.

I tease her further. "Aww, are you hiding?"

"Please, stop!"

"Aww, you're so cute."

"LUCAS," she screeches. I'm tickling her.

"Who knew you were so ticklish?"

"YOU KNEW THAT ALREADY!"

"Did I," I ask, acting innocent.

"YES! PLEASE STOP! I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!"

I stop immediately and ask, "What did you want to ask me?"