BONUS

hi everyone. long time no see. i was really missing this story. enjoy this lil bonus chapter for all my dearest readers. thank you for all the votes and comments over the months. ❤️
------

Mishti stared at the two red lines on the white stick, her hands trembling and tears gathered at the edge of her eyes, threatening to spill.

She took a deep breath, the tears rolling down her eyes as she looked up at the mirror with a blinding grin. She chuckled and squealed, not believing what she was seeing.

She placed her hand on her stomach, caressing it and whispering "i love you's".

_____

6 Months after the wedding-

Abir came back from work in the evening and saw Mishti sleeping on the bed. He looked at her, confused because Mishti was never someone to fall asleep during the evening.

He went to his cupboard, opening the doors and a pile of white t-shirts fell on his face.

"Aah?" Abir looked at all the shirts, realising something was written in all of the front sides.

He picked one up which seemed to be different from all the others.

"congratulations Papa." the t-shirt read.

Abir read the message again and again until he realised what it meant.

"MISHTIII?" Abir shouted, looking around but Mishti wasn't on the bed anymore.

She came in the room with two mugs on a tray.

"Mishti? yeh? Yeh sach hai? " Abir looked exactly like Mishti when she found out and ran to her.

"haan Mr Ajeeb. Ab humare paas ek Angry, Ajeeb Chor/Chorni Rajvansh aane wala hai. " Mishti replied. " and yehi celebrate karne ke liye mene humare chocolate mug cake banaya hai. "

Abir's happiness knew no bounds. He crouched down, circling his arms around Mishti's thighs and back and lifted her up bridal style.

" I can't believe this meri jaan. I'm so happy. I love you so much. " He said spinning them around and they both giggled, ecstatic and fulfilled.

" Congratulations. Hone waale papa. " Mishti said, pinching his cheeks and placing  a soft kiss on his nose and lips.

" Congratulations Hone wali Mummy. " He replied back, capturing her face again for a beautiful kiss to seal the happiness.

_________

"Abir tumhe baby boy chahie ya baby girl? " Mishti asked as she was looking at a book of baby names.

"Baby ka gender kuch bhi Mishti, it doesn't matter as long as it is happy and healthy. " Abir replied, kissing her temple and engulfing her in his embrace.

"Abir mujhe na Baby ko baby bolna achha nahi lag raha. Jab tak baby ho nahi jaata, hum ek nickname kyu nahi sochte? "

" nice idea wifey! How about Angry Ajeeb Chorni Rajvansh? "

"Abir, baby ka nickname rakhna hai, uske adhaar card ki details ni batani. "

" Uhmm? BeeShe? BeeShe kesa hai? "

" BeeShe? Yeh BeeShe kya hai?

" Abir Ka Bee and Mishti ka She. Toh hogya na BeeShe. Also it's unisex! "

" Abir tum bhi na! " Mishti laughed at his logic but she still loved the name.

" Hi BeeShe! " Abir addressed to the baby for the first time and kissed Mishti's belly.