Chapter 30: Call It What You Want

I can't believe we are on Chapter 30. This story has meant so much to me and your constant support makes my heart so full and warm. Thank you for all your love.

A small this or that quiz for all my readers who have seen both Yeh Rishte Hain Pyaar Ke (YRHPK) and Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi (KRPKAB)! (If you haven't seen Krpkab please skip this)

1. Dev's mama (idk his name)
OR
Kaushal Mama

2. Radha Rani urf Gareeb Ki beti bani ex- gareeb ki beti
OR
Nidhi Mami

3. Ishwari
OR
Meenakshi

4. Asha (Sonakshi's mom)
OR
Badi Ma

5. Bijoy (Sonakshi's Dad)
OR
Bade Papa

6. Elena (Sonakshi's sister)
OR
Kuhu

7. Vicky (Dev's mama-mami's son)
OR
Kunal

8. Shubh (Devakshi's son)
OR
Amish (Mishbir's son)

9. Sourabh Dada
OR
Nishant

10. Neha (Dev's sis)
OR
Kunal

11. Riya (Dev's second sis)
OR
Kunal

12. Nikki (Dev's youngest sis)
OR
Kunal

13. Sonakshi's Dadi
OR
Nanu

14. Sonakshi
OR
Mishti

15. Dev
OR
Abir
(THIS IS GONNA BE DIFFICULT.)

16. Devakshi
OR
MishBir

Q. Also, what do you guys think, Shaheer loves Dev more or Abir?

Do let me know what you people choose through the inline comments.❤️
______
2 weeks later,
Abir's arm crossed across Mishti's waist, pulling her bare back closer to his naked chest as he placed a small kiss on her hair, mumbling a soft "I love you."

Mishti turned around, facing him and pressed her chest closer to his, her hands caressing his growing stubble and Abir smiled feeling her touch.

"Good morning." She whispered softly, her hands moving to his lucious hair, threading her fingers through them.

Abir opened his eyes, squinting a little as the sunlight peeked through the window. Mishti just stared at his beautiful hazel eyes and she could see the golden flecks due to the light.

"It really is a good morning Mishti." He replied, nuzzling his face in her neck, peppering small kisses there as Mishti giggled due to his pokey hair and sloppy kisses, her hand going to his nape, holding him.

Her eyes flicked towards the clock hanging in the room and made screamed looking at the time.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.." She murmured, wrapping the duvet around her naked body as she struggled out of Abir's grip and stumbled out of his bed.

"Abir! 8 baj gaye hai! Mujhe 6 baje tak ghar jaana tha. Mumma ko pata chalega ki mai ghar par nahi hu toh hum logo ka saara bhaanda phoot jaaega."

" Relax Mishti! Aur waapis aao naa." He extended his arms at her, gesturing her to come back as he immediately missed the warmth of her body.

Mishti just glared at him and threw his boxers, shirt and pants at his face, looking for a fresh pair of clothes for herself in his walk in closet. For the next 20 minutes, she was rushing through the room, getting dressed and packing some necessary items in her purse.