Chapter 16: Wildest Dreams

hi. I am back. Thank you for the comments on Little things as well as the previous chapter. You all light up my world like nobody else and your comments make me so so happy. I love each and every single one of you who invests their time to vote and comment.
______
"Aree! Abir tu papa ban gaya, Meenu tu dadi ban gayi aur kisi ne mujhe bataya hi nahi ki mai par dadi ban gayi hoon!" Annapurna asked looking at little Pari and everyone was shocked, unable to say anything to her.

Abir and Mishti looked at each other and then at Meenakshi, asking her to answer something or make any sort of excuse.

Meenakshi was quick to think of something and responded," Maa ji, aap bethiye to sahi. Mishti, Abir aao tum dono meri thodi help kar do. " She then gestured Ketki to bring Pari with her to the kitchen without Annapurna noticing, and Kunal and Kuhu to distract her.

"Mishti, mujhe lagta hai humein Maaji ko keh dena chahiye ki Pari tum dono ki beti hai. Dekho Kunal kuhu ka bachha hone wala hai aur tumhari koi santaan nahi hai yeh sunkar unhe shaq hoga. Aur rahi baat Ansh ki, toh Maa ji thode purane khayalaat wali hai. Unhe yeh to pata hai ki Ansh ki pehele shaadi ho chuki hai par unhe bachhe ke baare nahi pata. Isse dono problems solve ho jaaengi." Meenakshi articulated and as Mishti was about to object, Meenakshi said, "Mishti, sirf 2 hafto ki baat hai. Sirf shaadi tak yeh sab naatak kar lo. Fir Maaji chali jaaengi. Aur vese bhi Pari tumse kitni close hai. Woh toh vese bhi tumhare saath hi rehne aayi hain na inn 2 hafte. Fir?"

" Maa, mai Pari ki parent nahi hoon, toh mai Ansh bhai ya Pari ke haan kiye bina koi decision nahi lungi. Agar Ansh bhai and Pari comfortable hai, to hi mai yeh naatak ke saath aage badhungi. " Mishti made an excuse.

" Toh phir mai Sumidha ji aur Ansh se baat karti hoon." Meenakshi replied and dialled Ansh's number whereas Mishti stood there dumbstruck as she thought that the excuse would work and Meenakshi would drop the topic.

"Hello, Ansh beta! Baat yeh hai ki ...."

"Did she literally just call Ansh bhai to ask him to make his daughter ours for the upcoming weeks?" Mishti whisper screamed in Abir's ear and Abir just banged his head against the wall at his mother.

"Mishti! Ansh ne haan kar di hai! Ketki, sach mein tumhe kitna achha jeevan sathi mila hai. Chalo ab mai Pari se baat karne jaati hoon. Mishti, tum bhi aao. "Meenakshi said after ending the call and Mishti started turning red in anger.

"Ma, aap log abhi Dadi ko attend kariye na. Unhe shaq ho jaaega humlog itni der se andar hai. " Abir tried to handle the situation as he knew Mishti would throw a vase on Meenakshi's head.

"Mishti! Relax! Betho! " He pulled out a chair from the dining table and led her to it.

" Abir I swear to god, I will break your mom's nose!" Abir just snorted and said "same!" in his mind.

5 minutes later, Pari came running in and Mishti stood up sure that Pari would never agree for a deal like this but what she said shook MishBir to the core.

"MishMa! Papa Rajvanchhh!! " Pari ran upto them and hugged their legs, Mishti stumbled backwards holding her head and Abir held her in nick of time.

"Hey bhagwan! Yeh kya ho raha hai?" Mishti asked after hearing those words.

"Mai Bahubali ka climax scene hoon? " Pari asked they both nodded in no.
"Ek bhoot hoon?" And they shook their heads with vigourously.
"Vansh chachu ke 12th boards ke marks hoon? Toh fir aap dono mujhe ese shock mai kyu dekh rahe ho?"

" Pari bachhe? Meenu Aunty ne kya kahaa jisse aapne unki baat se agree kar liya?" Abir asked with concern laced in his voice.

" Papa Rajvanch, Meenu dadi ne mujhe bass itna kahaan ke yeh Mishtu ke liye hai and mene haan keh diya. Ab mai thakk gayi hoon. Aap mujhe godi uthao na jese aapne apni aur MishMa ki shaadi mai unhe uthaya tha!"

Mishti snapped her neck once again at her last dialogue. She was pretty sure that she'd sprain her neck due to continuous shocks that they were receiving. "When did Pari see her and Abir's wedding pictures?" She thought and then said her question out loud.

" Pari when did you see Abir and my wedding pictures?"

" They are on the family wall behind this pillar MishMa." Pari replied with the name she was asked to call Mishti with.

Abir - Mishti were confused and walked towards the place Pari was pointing at.
The wall was filled with so many pictures - their family pictures from the MishBir wedding, Abir Mishti putting varmala around each other, Mishti in Abir's arms during the phere, pictures of Mishti amd baby Pari after Shraddha's death, Kunal - Kuhu's wedding pictures and other family members.

"Oh My God!" Mishti exclaimed at the wall.

"Oh My God!" Abir repeated.

"Maa? What the fuc-" Abir paused while cursing and Mishti immediately covered Pari's ears. "Ma What the Fork is this?" He asked censoring his words and Ketki who was a silent spectator of this whole event just burst out laughing, unable to control anymore.

"Sorry bhai! But this is actually crazy! 6 saal pehele jo problem hui, usko sudharne ke liye kitna drama kar rahein hai hum sab."

" Ketu, tu dadi ke paas beth jaa. Ansh bhai aur baaki sab log bhi aate hi honge. "Mishti said looking at her wristwatch to check the time and peeked outside to see kuhu pleading with her eyes to send someone to help her as Dadi had her arms surrounded on her swelling stomach, asking for just a 3 month old baby to kick and Kunal was standing, waving a hand held fan at her since she didn't like ACs and fans. Nidhi mami and Kaushal mama were looking at the decorations, the seating arrangements for the guests and Parul Masi was on phone with the bandwalas, asking about their arrival.

A little while later, Meenakshi, Mishti and Abir too came out with Pari in Abir's arms. "Lo! Aa gye tum log. Mujhe toh laga ki tum log mujhse kuch chhupa rahe ho!" Dadi said and the trio fake laughed, trying to hide their nervousness. "Achha main chahti hoon ki kyuki mai itne saalo baad tum sab se mil rahi hoon, issiliye kal humare ghar mein Satyanarayan ki puja ho aur usme jo Mukhya puja hai, wo Mishti, Abir aur humari gudiya Pari kare. Kuhu - kunal tum dono bhi apne aane wale bache ki khushiyon ke liye beth jaana. Aakhir mai Ketki aur Jamaisa beth jaenge. Kyu Meenu? Parul? "

" Ji Maaji. Jesa aap chahein! "Meenakshi replied before anyone else could object.

" Haan toh phir tayy ho gaya hai. Kaushlu beta, tayaari shuru karwao kal ki puja ki. Aaj sangeet ke baad iss puja ki baat hum samdhiyon se bhi kar lenge. " Dadi announced and burped loudly, standing up and wiping her oil stricken hands in her hair and walking out of there to rest while the guests came in.

"We're s'd in the b!" Mishti and Abir both said and sat down on the couch with their heads resting on each other.
________
A/n
How was the new chapter? Plus I'm so annoyed that we've got every person's picture from set including Avinash and Kaveri but still we haven't got any RheSha picture. They are the friggin leads man! It's so irritating oml. Anyway, my rants can go on forever. Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love,
Misha 💜